Can I View old dates on calendar?

Answered!
Tamara0
Level 3
Portland, OR

Can I View old dates on calendar?

Did this recently change? I thought I could always go back and look at last month or last year. I need to access my notes from 2018 quarter 1 for taxes. Plus, I like to view last year's calendar for event planning and also repeat guests. If this change is permanent, any suggestions on other ways to keep notes? Seems like the more advanced technology gets, the more practical the old paper and pencil become.

1 Best Answer

45B9ACE8-4980-4924-9238-8B6A10DB18B1.jpeg

You can access all previous guest bookings on the app by going to reservations then clicking ‘all reservations’ 

View Best Answer in original post

50 Replies 50

I’ve had listings there one minute and go back to calendar a minute later and it vanished. Like it never existed. Still hasn’t returned. 

i think i am in the same boat as everyone else here, I need to access the calendar for last year for tax reasons and it seems to be gone, has anyone figured this out? 

@Rich-And-Seánna I am in a similar situation. I have not figured it out, have you since posting this message? I am trying to track cancelations for lost revenue in a legal matter. So far, Air B has said that I should have the email records, but hasn't confirmed or denied they can access the calendar past 1 year. I will share if I learn anything new.

Doug,

Did you find anything out about calendar past 1 year?  It's getting now you can't see past 2 months.  Let me know if you found something out.

Thanks,

Bonnie

Hope my comment below helps 

45B9ACE8-4980-4924-9238-8B6A10DB18B1.jpeg

You can access all previous guest bookings on the app by going to reservations then clicking ‘all reservations’