Views at zero for the past week?

Ned-And-Laura0
Level 10
Simi Valley, CA

Views at zero for the past week?

I usually get around 30 to 40 views per day.  But according to the views section I have had zero in the past week.   That seems odd to just have it drop to zero like that, could it be a glitch?  Anybody else have the same problem?  If it's true it might explain why I haven't been getting any bookings or inquiries for the past few days.

32 Replies 32
Gillian19
Level 10
St Leonards, Australia

I have 4 listings and all are showing zero views for the past 6 days. So I would say that Airbnb have broken the views functionality. Hardly surprising given they break something every other day.

LOL... I am showing 40-20 views a day this past week, so it's working on my listing. Though the views are lower than normal.

Ned-And-Laura0
Level 10
Simi Valley, CA

I contacted support, they said they have some of the stats turned off while they are working on upgrades.

Well done! It's a shame they can't communicate such system impacts to hosts. It really wouldn't be that hard for them to create a page that we could all access that communicated such changes.

I just created our first two listings over the weekend.  Was very curious why the progress area was showing 0 views even though we know friends and family have been looking at the listings after they were published.  This answered the question.  Did ABB give any timeframe for stats coming back online?  

@Janet341 There is usually 24-48 hour time lag to post the reviews, views and trips to your listing. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Ned-And-Laura0@Janet341@Letti0 and @Gillian19,

As a few days have passed now, I just wanted to check if your views are back now?

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Yes.

Gillian19
Level 10
St Leonards, Australia

@Lizzie Yes. Thank you - and thank you for following up. 

Ned-And-Laura0
Level 10
Simi Valley, CA

seems to be working yet its still trailing by a couple days

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great to hear @Gillian19, thanks for the update. 🙂

Thanks @Ned-And-Laura0, hopefully it will speed up a little, but at least you are getting some readings now. 

Thanks to you both. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Thibault51
Level 2
Brussels, Belgium

Same issue here.. I opened my calendar, got 60 views and 4 reservations the same day, then the 6 next days' stats say zéro view. Although I had no other reservations (first open night is in more than 2 months) I guess and hope it's just a glitch from Airbnb. 

I called them to try to have further informations but my correspondant just told me every was normal.

After some readings on the net, it's apparently a frequent and reapeated problem for many users.

Leonardo127
Level 2
Kissimmee, FL

Same Issue!!! No views since 9/25. 

Colin72
Level 4
Cape Town, South Africa

I have exactly the same - no view since 9/25.