WORK COLLECTION

Berma0
Level 2
Brookings, OR

WORK COLLECTION

I can't tell if I am listed with the "Work Collection".  Due to zoning and home owners insurance I have to rent for at least 30 days.  This has been great for traveling professionals but most of my referrals are not coming by way of Air BNB.  This leads me to believe my listing is not showing up to attract the workers.  I know there is a drastic housing need where I live.

My listing is for BROOKINGS, OREGON.  It's titled  TRAVELING PROFESSIONALS 2 BLOCKS TO OREGON COAST.

I'm not sure why, when I edit, the page tells me, "you're almost there."  Does that mean I am not listed with the "Work Collection"?

Thanks for your feedback.

2 Replies 2
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA
Emma477
Level 2
Memphis, TN

So far, I think it does mean that you are not listed in the search. That said,  I had met all the requirements to be on the work collection on Airbnb, but it took a while to have the Progress section "Opportunities" state, "achieved." Now, as of this date my listing still does not show up in a search that specifies a work accommodation. I have asked Airbnb, and they have sent me emails stating that it is there, but it is not. This was a week ago, and I have never gotten a reason for this.

Good luck!