WRONG PRICE

Nenad3
Level 2
Split, Croatia

WRONG PRICE

Hello everybody, I HAVE BIG PROBLEM.

My daily price is 41 euros, but i got inquiryies for month for price of 58 british pound for ONE MONTH and they said that is the price from AIRBNB.

I got inquiries from three guest from Canada and United kingdom.

HAVE YOU THE SAME PROBLEMS,

I send email to airbnb but i did not yes get answer.

PROBLEM IS BIG BECAUSE I HAVE THE INSTANT BOOKING.

have you the same problems

24 Replies 24
Martha68
Level 2
Ojai, CA

I went into the calendar/pricing and in the box that shows (in my example) $240...I DID NOT USE THE UP OR DOWN ARROW TO ADJUST THE PRICE....I deleted the price in the box and typed in the corrected price.  IT SAVED AN NOW THE FRONT PAGE IS CORRECT.  Whew!

Nanette9
Level 1
Vejer de la Frontera, Spain

Hi, I have a daily price of € 170 for our holiday home. Today I got  a week booking for € 30 per day. The client insists that that was the price that was shown on Airbnb. From my end I can only see the €170 as mentioned.

How to go about it? For the time being I have canceled the booking but feel sorry for the clients who thought to have a nice villa for € 210 per week .... They claim that since it is my posting that I have to accept it .... Please help!

NHP

@Nanette9

Again, it looks like a serious calendar glitch.  When I enter 6 nights, the price is correct.  When I enter 7 nights the price shows the price for one night in the quote.  It is no fault of yours, so you should not be obliged to honour such a booking.

Contact airbnb and have them cancel for you without penalties and make sure you explain the matter correctly.

Nanette9
Level 1
Vejer de la Frontera, Spain

Thanks Marit Anne, I am trying to contact Airbnb but that seems not so easy, any suggestions?

Have a nice Easter!

N

@Nanette9

Twitter is usually the quickest.  Find the community help guides under the discuss tab at the top of the forum.

Dana323
Level 2
Oneonta, NY

CALL THEM! This is their number. 1-855-424-7262

I am having this problem in July 2019, They need to get it fixed.

Dana323
Level 2
Oneonta, NY

Just talked to airbnb and got a really lame 'oh we'll look into it and let you know', with no acknowledgement that it has been an ongoing problem. My concern is that if their system has a glitch or is being hacked, how long before our financial information goes awry or is stolen?

On my way to check out VRBO and Homeaway....

Mini1874
Level 2
TV, Montenegro

Hey everyone, I finally solved the same problem after struggling seriously.
Please all go check your monthly discount settings under "PRICING" (even if it says that it is "not set"). 
Then click on "Set a custom price for a specific month". If you are "lucky" you will find some prices set there (no idea how these were set on my account, I don't think I have done it myself, so maybe it is something automatic with airbnb???). And if you do find these set prices, just remove all of them, and then check again what shows up on the user interface ! 
Hope it works for you too! 

Jacqueline1099
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

Happening to me in Canada and local hosts as well from our Facebook group. Airbnb knows but isn’t fixing this huge big but I’m told to fix it on my PC. Complete bull**bleep**. Way less than a regular rental in my city and I’ve now had 3 inquiries like this and feel awful turning them down. 

@Jacqueline1099 have you fixed your pricing? The post above yours explains how to do it