Waiting TWO MONTHS for a reply from Airbnb Support

Evgeniia3
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

Waiting TWO MONTHS for a reply from Airbnb Support

Hello hosts,

I hope someone has experienced this before and can help me with what to do!

Around mid-July, I noticed that my listings were not online. I have full access to my ID verified profile, and the listings are shown as "live" on my end, but when I sent the link to a friend so he could book it, it redirected him to the home page. For these past two months, this issue has not been resolved, and my listing link still redirects to the home page, and it does not show up in a search for homes either.

I contacted support immediately, and received the response that my issue was forwarded to a Specialized Team. I have been waiting to hear back since then (July 26th).
I've reached out via phone, messages, emails several times to ask for an update, but am not receiving more than "your ticket has been forwarded and we're waiting for someone to be assigned to the case" response, even after getting it upgraded to the "highest urgency" now almost 4 weeks ago.

Is it really too much to ask that I would appreciate a response to my listings not being marketed for the past TWO MONTHS?
By this time, my home has been sitting empty, I am close to bankrupt, and looking at having to give up my lease at the end of the month, all because Airbnb is not providing me with support.

Does someone have a way around to getting in touch on this issue and getting it resolved? Or is there another solution you'd advice?

Thank you so much in advance,
Evgeniia

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Evgeniia3 

IMO it is unacceptabe support from Airbnb takes that long. They should be able to find out within 2 months what is wrong with those listings. After all they did work well in the past. I can see the direct search link does give no results, so the listings are not in the search system. Also the listings direct  link redirects  indeed to Airbnb homepage. This happens also when Airbnb has paused the listings for investigation reasons But then you should have received a message.

I can only suggest a few options to try:

- check on the listings if the settings for the max. or min. stay have a weird number (like 4 or 5 digits)

- duplicate a listing (via duplicate funktion) to see if duplicate can be activated

- Report at Airbnb feedback: Airbnb Feedback 

- Contact AirbnHelp on Twitter

If it takes so long for Airbnb to repair an error, then maybe better to create new account and new listings ?

best regards,

Emiel

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Evgeniia3 ,

Thanks for sharing your experience on the CC. I've shared these details with the CS team and I hope to get some movement for you very soon.

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines