Washington DC Cleaning Service or reliable person

Erin145
Level 1
Washington, DC

Washington DC Cleaning Service or reliable person

I'm looking for a reliable person to help me clean and turnover my Airbnb Apartment near the Van Ness station in Washington DC.  Any suggestions or people out there willing to chat?  I typically turn it over 3-4 times a month.

20 Replies 20
Jurgita0
Level 2
Rockville, MD

Dear Erin,

If  you are still looking for a reliable person to clean your AirBnb place, we can help you with it. 

We are family business and have an experience in cleaning AirBnb properties.

More information we can give you by email or phone.

[Personal information hidden - to use the Direct Messaging system here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile image and click 'Send Message']

Best Regards

Jurgita

Hi Erin,

My name's Mark and I'm the owner of Maid Mavens, an established local cleaning company that specializes in Airbnbs.

For four years, we've provided quick turnarounds and exclusive cleaning rates for our hosts. We also offer online booking, cashless payment, and the ability to manage your appointments via our website. You can find our homepage by searching "Maid Mavens DC".

Please contact me if you're interested or have any questions - I'm always happy to help!

Sincerely,
Mark

Aaron136
Level 2
Washington, DC

Hi Erin,

My company, Well-Paid Maids [link hidden], is the region's only living-wage home cleaning service. 

Whether you're trying to adhere to Airbnb's new guidelines or just believe, like I do, that everyone deserves a living wage, you should check us out!  We start all cleaners at $16/hour plus benefits and our prices are very competitive. 

Hope we can serve you soon!

Best,

Aaron ****

Tara103
Level 2
Odenton, MD

Hi Erin,

My name is Tara **** and I am the owner of Mama’s Mop. Mama’s Mop, LLC is a local, veteran owned and operated cleaning business serving Anne Arundel County.
Whether it’s a one time or regular cleaning you’re after, we offer a range of affordable services to suit your needs.
Enjoy a sparkling clean home without lifting a finger. Contact Mama’s Mop today to schedule a free in-home estimate. 

Raven12
Level 1
Arlington, VA

Prep4Guests is offering a unique cleaning and prepping service for local Airbnb hosts in the DMV area. My unique service provides a pre-clean, prep, and post

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Brad118
Level 2
Arlington, VA

Hi Erin,

Spekless Cleaning is servicing over 60 Airbnb units in the DC, VA, MD area. We understand that running a short-term rental can be both stressful and time-consuming, which is why we've designed a turnover cleaning service to be completely pain-free. We can automate scheduling of your cleanings, so you're not stuck spending precious time coordinating your cleaners after every guest.

Included in each cleaning:

• Washing and drying one load of linens FREE with each service
  • Staging the unit according to owner-provided instructions or photographs
  • Replenishing consumables such as toilet paper, shampoo, soaps, paper towels with owner-provided replacements. These replacements must be available in-unit.
  • A 100% satisfaction guaranteed cleaning service
  • Simple, immediate, online-scheduling
  • Outstanding, responsive customer service via email, SMS, and phone

Please mention you found us from Airbnb forums!

Cheers,

Brad

Disclaimer: I own and run Spekless Cleaning

Are you available to provide these services in Cheverly MD?

Maria2463
Level 1
Washington, DC

Hello: I am looking for help cleaning my unit twice over the next month. It’s a 1 bedroom unit in the Bloomingdale area of Washington, DC.

Hi.  My husband and I are interested in speaking to you about the opportunity to cohost your Airbnb in Washington, DC.  If you are still looking please let me know a good time to chat.  We live in Brookland NE so we are very close by.  I work at GW Hospital and my husband works from home and can be available during the day.  We both assist a home in Georgetown and can provide references if needed.

Look forward in hearing from you. 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

@Adrian-And-Kristina0 wrote:

Hi.  My husband and I are interested in speaking to you about the opportunity to cohost your Airbnb in Washington, DC.  If you are still looking please let me know a good time to chat.  We live in Brookland NE so we are very close by.  I work at GW Hospital and my husband works from home and can be available during the day.  We both assist a home in Georgetown and can provide references if needed.

Look forward in hearing from you. 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Are you available to cohost a property in Cheverly, MD?

Kaisa2
Level 2
Washington, DC

Hey Erin

My name is Kaisa and I live in Capitol Hill. I am very responsible and organized person. I work as a nanny and since I have a lot of time off in daytime and also on weekends, I could help you out with cleaning.

If you need anyone reliable to help you out, please do not hesitate to contact me.

**[E-mail address and surname hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Best wishes

Kaisa **

Kaisa - are you still available for co-hosting?

Hi Kaisa,

Are you still available for cleaning work. 

We are looking for someone to help out with our place in Dupont Circle.

Daniel

Hi Kaisa,

we need help with our place in Georgetown. Will you be able to help?

Thank you.

Egor