Washington DC Cleaning Service or reliable person

Erin145
Level 1
Washington, DC

Washington DC Cleaning Service or reliable person

I'm looking for a reliable person to help me clean and turnover my Airbnb Apartment near the Van Ness station in Washington DC.  Any suggestions or people out there willing to chat?  I typically turn it over 3-4 times a month.

20 Replies 20

Hi Kaisa -

Are you still available for cleaning work?  We need someone to help out with our property in Capitol Hill.  Thanks

Hi. I’m work with cleaning for almost 15 years.  I have experience cleaning for Airbnb.  I Work Maryland, DC and Virginia area.  This is my email contact for quotas:

*sensitive information hidden*

thank you. ❣️

Are you still looking for help to clean your unit

Are you still looking for help to clean your unit

Hello there,

My name is Gislaine Tabalipa, I run a cleaning service company in the DMV area. We are a family business, insured and with professional Airbnb cleaning service experience.
We offer 5 star house keeping, guest preparation, laundry service, damage and maintenance report, re-stocking service and we will accommodate any other reasonable request if it gives your guest a standout experience.
We would love a chance to introduce you to our work. if interested, please, feel free to contact me at (240)310-6440 or mail rigocleaning@hotmail.com.

Thank you very much in advance for your attention.

Sarah3980
Level 1
Alexandria, VA

Hello DMV Hosts,

are a team of experienced residential and commercial cleaners providing top quality service in the Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia areas. With over 25+ years of experience, we have maintained a strong reputation using our own equipment and natural, non-toxic products.

In keeping with Paula's principles, the environment is a top priority along with providing a clean and tidy home and work space. That is why we commit to only using eco-friendly products and natural home remedies to ensure that your home and office is cleaned the right way!

If there is any questions that you may have please visit our website at paulasorganic.com or call (703) 839-2881