We are going to be out of the country what do we do if we can't respond to an inquiry

Lydia0
Level 1
Mount Pleasant, SC

We are going to be out of the country what do we do if we can't respond to an inquiry

We did not make Super Host last year because we missed out on responding to guests a couple times.  We are leaving the county for 2 weeks and Internet will be sketchy what do we do to avoid this from happening again?

3 Replies 3
Linda0
Level 10
Spring, TX

Lydia,
You have 2 options, put listing on snooze or unlisted during your vacation. I read on one of the group forums that if you put in snooze status, when you re-list it gives you a temporary bumb in search, and if you unlisted you slide downward in the search engines.

We are of course blocking out those dates while we are gone but I hate to lost the opportunity of booking.  We can get back to people as there will be WiFi off and on I just don't know if we can do it in the timeframe they give us.  Thanks for your feedback.

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Lydia0,

You could snooze your listing while you are gone. Check out this post for directions.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host