We'd like to see a Super Guest category, then be able to turn on Instant Booking for them.

William3
Level 8
Coburg, Australia

We'd like to see a Super Guest category, then be able to turn on Instant Booking for them.

Any hosts out there interested in having Airbnb set up "Instant Book for Super Guests" only?
There are Super hosts, why not have Super guests? Then ask Airbnb to have the functionality "Instant booking for SuperGuests". We're not allowing Instant Booking without Better assurances, verifications are not enough, nor are "positive reviews". Why not a 5 Star question, "Do you recommend this guest for SuperGuest Status?"
Cheers, Bill

83 Replies 83
Mariola0
Level 2
Valencia, Spain

Hi 

I think it's a good idea . It's not necessary it was like the super host but it would be really a support for host to see global evaluation of guest .

Mariola 

Donovan0
Level 4
Balearic Islands, Spain

Yes, that would be a great initiative, super guest !

Amy13
Level 2
Milwaukee, WI

I think this is a great idea! This may curb the problem with those people who just can't be pleased no matter what you do. I recently left a good review for a guest after they'd left and I'd looked at the room. I however had not thought to check my bathroom. It wasn't that it was a mess. It was that they had appearently tried to open a drawer that was not a drawer but a faceplate of a cabinet and left it laying on the sink after breaking it off. They in turn left me a bad review for everything down to value which I found insane since I'd asked them if it was okay someone was on my couch and even though I have breakfast and dinner included in my rate agreed to discount it down to $30 for the night. Their dinner alone cost me that much. I used to be a professional chef so I know it's not that the meal wasn't good. They even raved about it to me. I've seen it on the board before after hosts go well out of their way for a guest that some guests just can't be pleased. I think this could help prevent people from just being nasty.

T2
Level 2
Sedona, AZ

This might work, but I would be more interested in knowing how many times the proposed guest was NOT given a review, and what info that airbnb might have on the guest they havent shared. I bet airbnb has notes on every single host and guest. As a host I think this makes a big difference when i call them. I get great service.. but believe me, they know who the difficult ones are..

Tina-And-Peter0
Level 2
Ljubljana, Slovenia

Love the idea.

Cheers from Ljubljana, Slovenia ,

Tina and Peter

This should happen.

It'd be great to show my future hosts the good guest I am (make it a badge, a bold title, whatever... just something that makes you stand out before other possible guests). I know reviews are there for that same reasons, but this could be a plus and a nice reward for caring guests.

This could be also paired with a discount system or soemthing: the more you stay, you get points or free nights.

Hi. 

100% support the Super Guest idea

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Fist time I see this thread. What an absolutely cool idea. The type of guests one would want to host with total confidence.

Marisa96
Level 4
CF, Argentina

Great idea Bill!