Weekend Hosting going into Monday?

Sam508
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Weekend Hosting going into Monday?

For my listing, I have Friday night Saturday night available with every guest leaving Sunday.  Recently someone booked for a Sunday night to Monday (2 AM) check out.  How is this possible when my only availability on the calendar are Fridays Saturdays and Sunday. I have Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday blocked off?  The guest reserved via Instant Book. Does that feature have anything to do with it? Should I turn this feature off? 

7 Replies 7
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Sam508 Sunday means Sunday night. If you don't block Sunday that means you are available for stays ending Monday morning.

I knew it was something simple! Thank you. 

@Sam508 how did you set the calendar settings to block weekdays? is there a more efficient way than picking each weekday separately because that seems very cumbersome... 

I think you have to choose them individually from the calendar view. I do not know how to do it another way. 

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Sam508,

I hope I understand the issue correctly.

When a date on the calendar is available it's available for checkin so someone can check in on that day and check out on the next day.

If you don't want to have checkouts on Mondays you have to mark Sundays as unavailable.

Then guests can still check in on Friday and check out on Saturday or Sunday or they can check in on Saturday and check out on Sunday. They won't be able to check in or stay through Sunday.

Steve.

I knew it was something simple. Thank you. 

George1279
Level 1
Toronto, CA

I currently host full time, but I would like to change it to only weekends, so I want only weekends available. How do I do that please?