Welcome #Mendocino Hosts

Deb0
Level 9
Mendocino, CA

Welcome #Mendocino Hosts

Mendocino, California, USA

mendo.jpg

Hello! Any other #Mendocino Hosts in the Community yet?

This post is a welcome to all hosts from Mendocino, #California, USA. We are a small county in Northern California on the coast in the redwoods and wine country. Mendocino County is famous for its rugged coastline, artistic communities, fisheries, farming, fine wines and much more.

I am the moderator of the Mendocino Group in the original Airbnb group forums. As of now there is not a way to create a similar local group in this new Community Forum. Hopefully that will change. There seems to be a lot of feedback from hosts requesting local groups be represented here. We see tremendous value in having a place on the forum for local communities of hosts to connect and converse. @Marjo0 is there any hope the new community will include a more comprehensive way for local communities to connect? 

For now let's use the hashtag #Mendocino in our posts regarding local issues and see how it goes. We can use the search feature to find each other's posts using the same hashtag and hope to stay in touch that way.

Also, please follow this link to our Mendocino Group in the original Airbnb Group Forums. It will be available to view until February 25, 2016. https://www.airbnb.com/groups/3296

To start let's each post a simple hello on this thread so we can start a list of hosts from Mendocino County. Specific questions and topics can be discussed by starting a new "conversation"/post and threads. Remember to include #Mendocino if it's a topic specific to our area.

1 Reply 1
Deb0
Level 9
Mendocino, CA

balcony_best_spring_web.jpg

Hello! My name is Deb and my Airbnb is on Main St in the town of #Mendocino. I have been a host for 2 years or so and have learned a lot along the way. Airbnb has been an awesome source for guests from all over the world. I love it!