Welcome to Casablanca, Morocco

Abdelilah1
Level 3
Casablanca, Morocco

Welcome to Casablanca, Morocco

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegAbdelilah from Casablanca a SuperHost for the second year ! Airbnb experience great thst change my life me and my mom

10 Replies 10

Hello Abdelilah, this is Kaoutar I’m new host in Casablanca I would like to hear some tips from you regarding Airbnb and how to be a superhost

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Kaoutar0,  

If it is possible for you , could you see these links about  Airbnb Host and how do i become a superhost :  

https://www.airbnb.com/host/homes  

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/18/who-can-host-on-airbnb

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/829/how-do-i-become-a-superhost  

And if it is possible for you Kaoutar, when you want to write to someone in Airbnb Community Center, write arobass(@) at first and after the person name to whom you want to write as i did to your name (@Kaoutar). That make a person know about your message.  

Thanks, 

Miloud

@Miloud0 Hello dear Miloud, thank you for your understanding and your information it really helps. 

Hope all of you open discussions to share their experience specially in Casablanca so we avoid some things might happen or to improve our hosting 

Thank you again and have a nice day.

regards, 

Kaoutar

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Kaoutar0,

Just to add to what @Miloud0 has mentioned, you will also find lots of great tips here in the Community Center. Here is a great thread where experienced hosts have shared their tips on how to be a Superhost

I hope you find this a helpful read. 🙂

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Kaoutar0,  

Thank you @Kaoutar0 for the message. It is a good idea to share discussions and share our Airbnb experiences. A

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Kaoutar0,  

And if you have any question, you could share it here. For me i try to answer it, if i know, and also there are so many experienced hosts, than me, Whom could help. 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Hi Miloud

I do have couple questions for you, that may enhance my readyness and willingness as wel to become a host, well it it up to god and to your clearvoiyance if realy you want to give me a lift, as evry quoat says. We all need somebody to lean on.

I do have a samptieuse house andalousian style in the heart of la medina Fes whith acces to an public parking by my house.

Actualy my house's used as wedding party place, licencied for that business. my business's good sofar in summer, so after that season business getting slow. So the point's to accomodate this house as wedding party as main business and homestay or gust house no matter how you call it to make extra monney. The question's, do I have to get a licence for that or my previous licence for the wedding party is ennough for both activitys?. willing to hear from you Sir.

Plz get a look to my house's pics in Airbnb as Riad Berrada. Thanks.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Abdelilah1,

It's fantastic to hear your words here and that hosting has changed your life, this is amazing. Congratulations on receiving Superhost status for the second year running, here is to the next great year of hosting. 🙂

Over your years of hosting, have you got any favourite memories?

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Mohamed0,   

Thank you for the massage and for proposing to me to see your great house (Riad)

The new licence in comparison with the wedding party licence, i think, are different.

Riad as business place : Cause you have a riad and a riad has the same business licence as a hotel, so, i think, that you need to ask about that procedures

Or if it is possible for you, could you ask some Airbnb hosts from fes, which have Riads, about the legal procedures that they had made.

Also, could see this Airbnb link, if it is possible for you :

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2229/why-am-i-being-asked-to-confirm-my-business-information 

Riad or house as entire place for hosting :  About this, i think, could be as  a normal rent. Also you could see this link :  

https://www.airbnb.com/host/homes?from_footer=1  

Thanks, 

Miloud

Umar15
Level 2
West Drayton, United Kingdom

hi @Abdelilah1 , i have two bed flat in Casablanca and i am interested to host on airbnb. I want to know what license do i need before starting as host and from where i can get this license. Secondly, are there any requirements for this license and how easy are these to get them? Please give me some advice. Thanks