Welcoming all Palm Beach County, Florida hosts to the new official Airbnb Community for West Palm Beach

Brian1613
Level 10
West Palm Beach, FL

Welcoming all Palm Beach County, Florida hosts to the new official Airbnb Community for West Palm Beach

Hi!

I’m the new official Airbnb Community Leader for West Palm Beach/Palm Beach, Florida.  

For hosts in Palm Beach County, and southern Martin County, as the program is still very new, we’re the only game in town, at the moment. There are about 500 official host communities around the world, and growing, monthly. They’re run primarily from facebook groups. Ours is:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/westpalmbeachairbnbhosts

If you’re not on facebook, and you want to participate, message me here and we’ll sort it out.

Our first meeting comes up in the first week of June. I look forward to meeting y’all!

Not in our area? Find a local community near you!  

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

Suksma,

Brian Ross
11 Replies 11
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Brian1613 ,

Well done on your appointment and thanks for sharing your Host Club!

We recently added over 100 Host Clubs to the Get Local tab so, Hosts, be sure to take a look and see if there's one local to you to engage on a local level. And you can always talk to your Global host community here on the Community Center!

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

That's great. I was impressed by your writing.I am happy to see such a topic. Please come to my blog and read it.

https://www.benefitwallet.me/

Gus15
Level 2
Florida, United States

Hi! My name is Gus and I am a Super Co-Host and Property manager servicing Palm Beach County and Broward county Florida. I just recently helped a new Airbnb Host with the roll out of their Triplex and is already booked for the next several month with revenues of 13k a month!

I am very personable, I am hands on also! Will treat you like family and as if your home is my very own! My fees are not crazy! You get top quality work from me and direct communication!

Let me help you reach your Airbnb Hosting goals!

Gus

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Gus Rene Martinez

Please consider joining the West Palm Beach/Palm Beach County club. https://www.facebook.com/groups/westpalmbeachairbnbhosts

Brian Ross

Hi Brian, 

I have made a request to join your Facebook group. However, I am not sure I meet the requirements because I haven’t begun to Host yet.

I have set aside enough cash to purchase a couple of investment properties in Palm Beach County. My first choice would be to Airbnb as opposed to annual rentals. As a retired business person, I would appreciate the additional management responsibilities as well as the potential for greater returns.

However, before I move forward, I need to do my due diligence, and from reading the comments on the AirBnB community center, the best source is the community of Hosts in our area.

If there is any way that you could allow me to join your FB group, I would appreciate it

Thank you for your consideration,

G Marc Goodwin 

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello Team,

I have a property in west palm beach very close to PB airport and i want to launch it to air BnB. I have no clue on how to do this. I would like to seek help to co-host my property.

Please help me. I can be contacted at My email ** personal information hidden **

I can help you. The email is **

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi. My name is Kellie Hutchinson. I am a local Property Manager and Realtor for Palm Beach and Broward County. Are you still in need of a co-host?

Hi are you looking for a co host?

Tiffany330
Level 2
Westlake Village, CA

Hello.  I'm currently a host and looking for anyone that can help me with some recommendations on your cleaning services.

much appreciate it!  🙂

Tiffany

Jose7360
Level 1
West Palm Beach, FL

Hi Brian, I would also like to know if anything has changed with the tax situation and AirBnB in 2023 pr is everything the same with the TDT. In addition I will like to ask if I could I loose my homestead exception if I do AirBnB for a room or suite in the property I live in?