Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614

Hi Margo, I see you are nearby and congrats on being a superhost.   Superhost gives guests more confidence about booking with you so it's a good thing.

I’ve got the same question. Is this something new? Related to the years one has been super host or related to a degree of amenities, what is the criteria, is the level going to be disclosed to the public ?

Hi I have the same question 😉

You mean the level under the name with the post? I think it has to do with how much you have participated on the boards. 

Zoe118
Level 2
Birmingham, United Kingdom

I was wondering that? Who knows!

It has to do with your activity on host boards

Vanessa16
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Ahh that makes sense, that’s for clarification!

Thanks Airbnb for this award, it gives me one more reason to improve and better satisfy my guests

I staid at a Superhost home in San Diego recently to setup our new warehouse and was so impressed with the attention to detail.   

We have a laser engraver at the warehouse so I made my host a welcome sign as a gift.  She liked it so much I added it to our product line.  I have it on my blog if anyone is interested.  **

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines

this is so cute!!

Nice work!

Lisa1983
Level 2
Banchory, United Kingdom

A great honour thank you Airbnb!

Love this Superhost sign!

Shipping to UK is quite expensive.

Anyone know where we can obtain a similar one locally?

Many thanks

Lisa 

Aginahhair0
Level 2
Pennsylvania, United States

Go to printing store in your area - theyll create a sign 

Is there an actual sign Lisa? What are you going to do with it?  

Ok, I was so excited receiving the news I didn't click the link!  

@Roberta474 wrote:

Is there an actual sign Lisa? What are you going to do with it?