Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614

Hi Lisa! Awesome! How do I get a Superhost sign? Is there such a thing? Thank you! Kristina

Rob7902
Level 2
Greenham, United Kingdom

Hi Kristina 

how did you get the sign? 
Thanks

Rob

Hi Kristina

I am now a super host

How do I get a sign?

Love this Michael! Such a great idea and that added extra detail that makes all the difference. Do you ship internationally? We're based in Spain. Best...Rita

Very nice touch!

Hi Michael,

It looks like the link has been removed by Airbnb—how can I see the sign?

Thanks,

Ray

* stayed 

Thank you for the award , am extremely excited for the honor.

I will improve in areas where I did not perform well 

Jenny552
Level 2
Acacia Hills, Australia

Thank you so much Airbnb!  We were so delighted and excited to receive this news 🙂 especially in light of our early hosting days.   We would like to acknowledge, with gratitude, the dedicated Airbnb team for having developed sound infrastructure and a super supportive platform to operate.   Without which we would not have had the confidence to set up and host so many wonderful people from around the world.  So, a big thank you to the Airbnb team for enabling us as hosts.   Cheers to our shared success valued partners:)   We love the hosting experience and appreciate the opportunity to further connect, share and improve our hosting potential with other hosts out there.   Stay safe! and warm wishes to all x 

Hallo everybody. 

Let me please introduce myself.

I own the "ANATOLIA GUEST HOUSE" and I work in it as a hostess.

It has been a dream of mine from long ago to do this for two good reasons. 1 to offer the opportunity to people from all over the world to have a taste of one  Original Traditional Noble House and try the unique culture oh the inhabitants at KRETE Island.

2 I was interesting to meat and host New people from other places and countries.

l have lately joined this wonderful experience as a hostess and I am excited and thankful for this opportunity!

It gives me meaning in my life by welcoming so very gendl and interesting guests from deferment places and culturturs. 

I respect a lot the honor by Airbnb to be a member of the Superhoshosts . 

I can make only one promise, that I will try to offer my best efforts to accomplish the willnenes of every  new guest of mine , at the Historical neighborhood of naturally beautiful Old Town of CHANIA KRETE.

I send my respect to all gocooparratting members of this fantastic Team !

Thaleia.

I’m so excited about this and I’m genuinely blushing...Thank you so much for this, I promise to do better and give my absolute best

thank you so very much for this award

we have been working very hard to ensure that are guests feel comfortable and safe in our home by following strict covid protocol.

Hello Michael! Congratulations on Superhost status!

I am curious about your engraved sign as well. AirBnB has removed the link you provided. Can you please share again? Or is there another way to get to it because AirBnB has probably blocked the link permanently now...??

STAY ARTSY

Courtnay & The Duchess of Albuquerque

Would love to see the sign but the link is removed! 

Rob7902
Level 2
Greenham, United Kingdom

Me too, did you find it?