Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
António22
Level 2
Porto, Portugal

I feel my heart full whenever I receive this distinction and it is already the seventh time. I am eternally grateful to all who have trusted me. Thank you guests. Thank you Airbnb!

Very happy in receiving this honor. This award is for the hard work in achieving the satisfaction of all my guests.  I will continue with this purpose with more eagerness.

Kat26
Level 2
Carbondale, CO

Thank you Airbnb. I’ve been a super host for the last 10 consecutive quarters! Wow🙌🏻  But the real reward is meeting all the wonderful people, throughout the world that have stayed at my house. It’s an adventure in itself!

So thank you🙏
Kat L

This is great to receive the great reward. It gives me spirit to serve better our guests. Thanks Airbnb

Hadyn0
Level 2
Rossarden, Australia

Thanks so much Airbnb!  We are such proud hosts to be called SuperHosts for the 11th time in a row!

Glad to be a partner with  Airbnb!

Edna85
Level 2
Seaford, DE

Wow!  Thank you Airbnb for making me as a super host.  After just 2 1/2 months I achieved this goal.  I expected it to take much longer.  The things my guests seem to like most are:

- a free continental breakfast

- a tray of travel size toiletries and toothbrushes in case they forgot theirs.

- robes to go the bath room since it is not and ensuite.

Things I like best about being a host:

- a little extra cash, of course

- chatting with guests and getting to know a little about them.

We love this network.

Edna

Nicholas270
Level 2
Blackheath, Australia

Hello fellow SuperHosts!

Wow what a journey to get here! I am so pleased and excited to reach this goal after 9 months of hard work, growing from the odd weekend to blocking out months of time whilst house sitting elsewhere!

I am keen to connect with other SuperHosts near me in The Blue Mountains of NSW Australia.

Mary1801
Level 1
Mount Buchanan, Canada

Thank you  for this! We’ve loved hosting our guests and showing how beautiful Prince Edward Island is.❤️

Maria3855
Level 1
Naxos, Greece

I'm so happy! It's the best reward for my hard work! I'm so glad that my guests had a pleasant stay in my grandma's rooms located in Naxos Island, Greece! I'm continuing the family tradition!

Kathy693
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Thanks Airbnb! You ways look after us so well. You make us feel So proud hosting each of our guests! Thanks you for your support! 

Neil184
Level 2
Windsor, Australia

Woo hoo just hit Superhost.......

Anne410
Level 1
South Brunswick Township, NJ

Really honored to be named a Superhost five times in a row. This has been such a rewarding experience on so many levels especially in meeting so many great people from around the world. Love AirB&B.

Amy245
Level 1
Rose Bud, AR

Nice to make it to Super host again after being down for awhile. Got my bookings/ ratings back up again. Improved on my vacation rental that needed work.  I have great location near lake, golf course and shopping.  Nice to be here again. 

Kerry47
Level 2
Antigua and Barbuda

it’s wonderful to part of Airbnb. Being nominated as a super host for the tenth time is super wonderful!. Thank you!

Janet633
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Can’t put this on Facebook?