Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614

Thank you!!! It is an absolute pleasure and honour to be part of this community. I am absolutely loving the fact that we can create magical holidays for people! 

Elmarie1
Level 1
South Africa

THANKS 

Airbnb ...Superhost is super.

It is my pleasure to be in this team of amazing superhosts. I am more than exicited, it has been a journey and a continuous effort. Let us help each other to make the Airbnb community stand out. We are located in Kilimani area, Nairobi, Kenya.

Aditya43
Level 1
Patan, Nepal

It has been an honor and a privilege to get this status !! Really pushes me to work harder to improve on the guests satisfaction. Really looking forward for new challenges and experiences. 

Achieved this status in the first half of hosting ! 

Thank you Airbnb 

Sandra1039
Level 2
Porto, Portugal

Thanks to Airbnb for these award. I'm very happy to be a superhost since 2017. it is a great recognition of my work and my team.

Kind regards

Marylene13
Level 1
Küsnacht, Switzerland

Thank you airbnb! I love it! I am the happiest host on earth 🌎 meeting so many wonderful people from all over the World ❤️ Best wishes to all the other hosts! Big hugs 🤗 and much love from Switzerland 🇨🇭 Marylene7 Instagram 

Stamatis5
Level 2
Kos, Greece

thanks airbnb team ,

I am very  happy now

to be a Superhost

Cheryl-and-Adam0
Level 1
Cutchogue, NY

Thank you for the honor, Airbnb!

Ching13
Level 1
Iligan City, Philippines

I am elated to know that I did it. I become a superhost in just   5 months of hosting. Rest assured that I will be more attentive  with my guests and thankful for the Airbnb team in giving us insights on how to serve better.

Kim1111
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Just became a superhost! Super excited because I  did actually try being I  was managing 3 properties. Thanks!

Anne-Marie78
Level 4
Portrush, United Kingdom

Absolutely delighted to be awarded Superhost!! #FeelsLikeTheFirstTime 🙂 

Deanne-and-Geordie0
Level 1
Sechelt, Canada

I have been a Superhost, with my husband Geordie, 17 consecutive times, and I am only just now learning about this forum! Wow. I have loved the responses in our Guest book from our guests. We have a lovely suite on the Sunshine Coast of BC Canada. I'd be interested to know what percentage of Superhosts have a room or rooms, in their homes, compared with those who own apartment buildings and rent them out. I think I know the answer. The personal touch, the sense of belonging somewhere, of being welcomed and met are all of the best hosting qualities, I suspect. We choose Superhosts, whenever possible, when we travel. Nice to communicate with you all. 

Tina721
Level 2
Byron Bay, Australia

Hi all I am so happy with being a superhost.  Hosting farm holidays on a beautiful property in Northern NSW's  Australia is such a joy.  I did not expect to meet so many wonderful people.  They arrive as strangers and leave as friends.  It does not get much better than this!!!!

Wendy843
Level 1
Australia

Thank you for our SUPER HOST status after just 3 months as hosts !  So excited and loving hosting. 😊

Noa-and-Etti0
Level 1
Migdal, Israel

Thank you. 🙂