Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Eden36
Level 1
Kyoto, Japan

Thank you Airbnb for this award! It is such an honor after all the hard work and we achieved just in one quarter since we started operating in May. This year. I’m sure learning from others well be such a great experience. Thank you for all tips and help from the team.

Rozalvo-and-Vládia0
Level 1
Curitiba, Brazil

Thank you so much for this award much appreciated and I do enjoy the good tips you give out to keep ones profile up to date  Best J

Έλια0
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Yes it is an honor but mostly is this feeling of appreciation for doing things more than good!

Thank you

Cheven--Chevy-0
Level 1
Southfield, MI

We have worked hard to get here as many of us have! Congrats to all and let’s keep moving forward 

Tamara429
Level 1
Farmville, NC

Excited to earn my 3rd superhost status!  Love Airbnb and the freedoms and flexibility for renting my vacation home!

My 3rd consecutive quarter since starting November 6, 2018!

Suze13
Level 1
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

We have had a tough summer in Portugal, so double pleased to have achieved super host status again!

Chris1610
Level 2
Cedar Park, TX

I thought making superhost was going to be a near impossible journey - it seemed so out of reach when I started hosting, but putting the guest first and quick communication made it happen. Thankful to be part of a community of like minded hosts! Keep it up everyone!

I’m so excited to be here. Thanks Airbnb for awarding me twice with the super host status. I started B&b Karibu in search of contact and connection with people since I’m from Kenya and I kinda missed that here in the Netherlands. I’ve hosted such wonderful guests since we started this journey a year ago... 

Kim1118
Level 1
Byron Center, MI

Awesome to join this group.

Thank you so much for this site. We have had concerns and questions in the past. We've been able to  work them out, but nice to know I have someone to talk to about things. I'll be more proactive in the future. Thanks again, Anita English

Rudi-Und-Doris0
Level 2
Tamarin, Mauritius

Thanks to our team, our clients and Airbnb for this award, it shows us that we are on the right path.

Ke8
Level 1
Winnipeg, Canada

It's great to be a superhost! Thank you Airbnb!

Valli9
Level 1
Colombo, Sri Lanka

So glad to join the community of Superhosts round the world. Thank you to all our wonderful guests and Airbnb for their support.