Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Ade2672
Level 1
London, GB

Super delighted to join the Super host Community. 

Kim-And-Fred0
Level 8
Portland, OR

Hi Lizzie, and all the other fantastic SuperHosts!  We have been hosting 7 plus years in our Historic Home, The Slater House PDX, where we slept next door to guests.  It was fantastic, but aging knees and too much garden work necessitated a downsize. 

Now we have a converted garage in our backyard, called an ADU (Alternate Dwelling Unit) away from downtown Portland.  And are learning how to host a brand new way with longer stays and Travel Nurses.   

I do not mean to offend, but I must ask this question:  I see all the articles from Deb and Dave and I clicked on a few, I did not see publishing dates on these articles.  I wonder how up to date they are?  As the policies, procedures, and website is constantly changing.  

I also mentor new hosts and one of the biggest pieces of advice I would offer is to call Airbnb and get a representative you can work with, and if they do not give you a satisfactory answer or resolution to your problem, hang up, call back and ask for a case manager with politeness and gratitude.  My grandma said: You get more bees with honey, than with vinegar.

Happy New Year!

Kim Gordon Cumbo

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/39362344

สมชาย0
Level 1
Samut Prakan, TH

Thanks very much to invite me for this channel. I am very happy to learn and join from all host experiences for continue improvement my great hospitality and services to our guests.

Karen2445
Level 1
York, GB

This is a lovely endorsement that we are getting it right at our holiday homes here in York. We strive very hard to ensure guests get the best experience.  

Thank you Airbnb! 😍

Staffan1
Level 2
Simrishamn, Sweden

Thank you for this great award and recognition! And we commend AIRBNB for always introducing great guests to us!

Manuela819
Level 4
Ponta Delgada, Portugal

I,am very pleased with this present you have gave me and also  to belong to the AirBnb comunity. Thank,s for everything you have made for me. Congratulations to all of us. I hope to continue to be satisfied and looking forward to do a good job.

thanks

Kathleen625
Level 1
Spokane, WA

I just “got my wings” — Super Host status, that is— and, after my first year, I can say that I love Air B and B hosting!  Looking forward to another great year!!!! 

Rada0
Level 2
Sibenik, HR

I am very proud of being a Super host again. Thank you Airbnb. This status obliged me to try to be even better in my experiences with my future guests.

Janice380
Level 1
Davao City, PH

I am truly honored for this reward! Thanks Airbnb

Cheryl381
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

I'm thrilled to have this award. Thanks Airbnb.

So excited to join the community of Superhosts! I was able to attain my status within the first quarter and hope to gain tips and insight which will help me maintain this status. Thank you Airbnb for the recognition.

Jill857
Level 1
Arapahoe, NE

thank you

Silvana84
Level 1
São Paulo, BR

A great honour, thank you Airbnb!

Love this Superhost sign for so many times.

It is very exciting to hear people´s histories. 

It is very exciting making people happy!

Bishnu-Homestay0
Level 3
Pokhara, Nepal

Thanks Airbnb for this wonderful award. We love working with you and we highly recommend our guest to book theire holidays home through Airbnb site.