Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614

@Toni151 wrote:

Im sorry to hear that. Stay strong and keep striving. : ).

thank you toni151...slowly standing up again 

Seema25
Level 2
New Delhi, IN

Hi. I am Seema Bansal   I live in New Delhi India. The apartment where I host guests courtesy Airbnb is in an upmarket area of New Delhi. A host of restaurants and supermarkets are just a two minutes walk from the apartment. There is great shopping in the market as well. The apartment is very tastefully decorated the art has been carefully curated. I must admit the apartment is beautifully maintained and is spotlessly clean thanks to the staff I have had for the past fifteen years. They are a dedicated lot. Hospitality is something I enjoy. Take personal interest in the guests requirements. With the badge of super host I need to worker harder. Thank all my guests for their kind encouraging words  Lastly super excited about joining the super host club. Seema Bansal

@Seema25 wrote:

Hi. I am Seema Bansal   I live in New Delhi India. The apartment where I host guests courtesy Airbnb is in an upmarket area of New Delhi. A host of restaurants and supermarkets are just a two minutes walk from the apartment. There is great shopping in the market as well. The apartment is very tastefully decorated the art has been carefully curated. I must admit the apartment is beautifully maintained and is spotlessly clean thanks to the staff I have had for the past fifteen years. They are a dedicated lot. Hospitality is something I enjoy. Take personal interest in the guests requirements. With the badge of super host I need to worker harder. Thank all my guests for their kind encouraging words  Lastly super excited about joining the super host club. Seema Bansal

Kami9
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Thank you so much Airbnb!

Well done, remember us if you ever plan to visit Nepal a country of Mt.Everest.

Desi16
Level 1
Gardiner, NY

It will be my 1 year anniversary at the end of January and I am thrilled to have made “super host” status each quarter. It certainly has been a learning curve and looking forward to a banner year with all your sharing  I can learn from this site 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Well done @Desi16 , I'm sure there's plenty other hosts can learn from you too!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Vanessa344
Level 2
Bali, Indonesia

So happy to be awarded this for the 11th time in the row...... Woo Hoo 

Thank you to all our fantastic guests, great Villa owners and wonderful staff for making this possible. 

It's an honour to receive this award 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

That's quite an achievement @Vanessa344 you must be very proud! 

-----

I’ve been a super host for over 4 years consecutively, does Anybody know why I’m only level two here? Am I not involved enough in this community?

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Well done @Jason145 !

Yes, your level here is based on how you interact with the community center. Posting comments, topics and giving/receiving kudos will all improve your level.

Thanks

-----

Mari26170
Level 2
Chernomorets, BG

Hello!
I write you from Bulgaria. In this difficult time for all of us, our Airbnb friends continued to support us. This great Airbnb team is doing their best to help their partners in every way possible.
Thanks for the assessment. Thank you for appreciating the efforts of our hosts!
At this difficult time for the whole world, we must all be together😊

I'm glad I'm already rated as a super host.
Be healthy!

Честито!

Joke27
Level 2
Björköby, Sweden

So great to become a Superhost!
We have a cosy Swedish stuga in Småland. Sometimes, our guests are nature loving families, often we host children's book writers and illustrators and our house becomes a artist's residency. 
I really love hosting nice people and hope to meet many of you.

Warm regards,
Joke

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Joke27  Congratulations on your Superhost status and thanks for sharing your lovely experience with hosting. It's great to have you in the Community 😊