Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Gurneet0
Level 10
Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, India

Glad to have lived up to the stringent norms of becoming a super host once again. Proud to be a super host continuously from the very first quarter of hosting.

Thanks You all our guests and @Airbnb.

I'm so excited to be a Superhost again! Thank you Airbnb and all the amazing guests I hosted!  It's an honor. Hope I can achieve it next quarter.

John4681
Level 1
Johannesburg, ZA

I must be cut out for this job as I am really passionate about hosting and meeting people from all over the world . Have made some good friends in such a short space of time . Since June 2019  have gained Superhost status twice already .. so pleased to be able to say that . 

Randa342
Level 2
Great Barton, GB

Thank you Airbnb for awarding me the  status of superhost. I am absolutely delighted !! 

I have always believed in what Airbnb stands for. Your dedication to guests, hosts and the international community as a whole puts you way ahead of all others offering similar services.

Once again thank you ! 

We will keep up the good work because I believe this is the way to proper hosting. 

Best wishes

Joe and Randa

P.S. on a different note . I do hope Airbnb will give hosts the option to opt out of the proposal made by the CEO to ask previous guests to make a financial contribution to their hosts. Such a scheme should not be launched without giving hosts a say allowing them not to take part in it. On the long run I believe such a move can really harm the relation of host/ guest.

Mavis22
Level 2
Pretoria, South Africa

Wow I am so so happy, thank you Airbnb for honoring me. I became a superhost in first quarter of my listing but, I know it's from my hard work of always making sure my guests are comfortable. I am in South Africa my cottage is cosy I've always wanted to host myself in it too. Much appreciated .

Brad581
Level 1
Taipei City, Taiwan

Keep it up 👍🏻 

What a joy to finally make it to this exclusive status! Thanks to my guests! We will keep delivering value for your stays! Keep supporting us! Deeply appreciated!

Thank you so much!

George1319
Level 2
Volos, GR

Excited to be here, it was hard work but we had a great time!

Áine5
Level 2
Moynalty, Ireland

Thanks Lizzie!

Feel proud of this as I feel we really go that extra mile for guests at Trohanny cottage and this proves it. Also lovely to get some good news at such a tough time for all hosts so thank you! 

Belinda63
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

thank you, I am delighted to be a Super Host again.  It is also great to stay in Super Host properties and compare notes about Customer Care, looking after guests and attention to detail.

Hopefully busy and happy days are ahead. Belinda, North Yorkshire

Ida1983
Level 1
Bergen, Norway

Thank you! Being a super host has given me so many wonderful meetings with people from all over the world. Thank you for the trust.

Anntoinette0
Level 1
Northland, NZ

kia ora and welcome from Aotearoa [New Zealand ], This has been  a pleasure to be hosting such pleasant and adventurious people. It is my rights to be providing a safe and clean environment. I also love to mingle and share our culture as well.. Take care and be safe people as we are trying to over come this horrible virus. because I would love to be sharing my Facilities  again, when we are at a safer level.

Hello Airbnb. Thank you so much for this award , I'm so excited for this award. Trust me, if there is any award higher than the superhost. I will work harder to get it in the nearest future

Jonathan1269
Level 1
Lagos, Nigeria

Thanks Airbnb 

For us in Nigeria we wanted to proof that we could have 10 straight 5 stars from visitors and we had 11. Here is to all of us doing this to give value. Cheers