Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Maryam81
Level 2
Holcombe, United Kingdom

Hi I’m Maryam and we’ve just completed our first full year with Airbnb. We couldn’t be more please d

Christine699
Level 2
Lower Austria, AT

Not helpfull.

Dido0
Level 2
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I am very happy to be Superhost again - Thank You Airbnb for provinding me with this pleasure, and I'll do my best to continue earning this award, especially for our guests - they Always desserve the best. I'll try to be very effective and partner when necessary. Thank You. Dido

Usha152
Level 1
Suva, FJ

Thank you for giving me this honor. Being new to Airbnb has been a wonderful experience. Meeting new guests, hosting them to breakfasts and dinners allowed each guest to socialize with other guests who were also invited and learning each others culture, about their countries and their areas of work kept each guest entertained. We can only pray that the world sees an end to Covid - 19 pandemic and everyone in the world gets confident enough to carry on with their normal lives and work. We will continue hosting as soon as this dark period is over.

Maxine82
Level 2
Weaverville, NC

A sign would be super cute outside an entrance where you host. I would think we could make our own sign (tell me if I am wrong).  Hopefully we will all be hosting again soon. Stay safe and healthy.

Maxine Quinlan, Weaverville NC

Holley4
Level 2
Thousand Oaks, CA

What a great honor it is to become a Superhost. I must say I couldn’t have done it without my fabulous family and Cohosts; Art, Dianne and Brianna.  Their  hands on hard work made this past  year a success. And thank you Airbnb. We couldn’t have done it without the technology and personal commitment of Airbnb 

Thanks AirBnb for this award...it feels great when you get noticed and make me more excited to meet more guests in the future

Sasikumar0
Level 2
Chengamanad, IN

Thank you Lizzie,

for the Honer  of  Airbnb recognizing me to have risen to a Super host level  within a short time of starting my Home-stay. I am indebted to Airbnb for providing this platform and all the systematic guidance provided. I also take this opportunity to thank all my guests who are the reason for taking me to this status.  I will endeavor to maintain this status and achieve for more.

Thank you again.

With kind regards,

Sasikumar.

Anita779
Level 2
Kolkata, IN

Its great to retain my superhost status following the health scare and consequent travel lull. I also find that my city draws interesting guests many of whom are from the area of academia or in work with the less fortunate and are therefore open to matters of interest in all areas. Thanks to Airbnb for providing a hosting platform for me and encourage humanistic endeavours. 

Adela54
Level 2
Cebu City, Philippines

Thanks, Airbnb, for this recognition!  Being an Airbnb host has been an exciting part of our lives.  We shall continue to do our best when things hopefully come to normal.  God bless the Airbnb community and all travellers of the world.

Carlo3859
Level 2
Addis Ababa, ET

Happy to be of service 🙂

Thank you guests and AirBnB 🙏🏽

Congrats to everyone on the forum. 

With love ❤️ from Ethiopia 🇪🇹 

It is very pleasure to me and believe it will be good motivation for making better service -!

I always wanted to be a super host and I did it-!

Thanks for every guests who gave me happy experience and I will do my best always-! 😄

We are having a hard time becuz of Corona but we can overcome this situatuon soon as we always did!

Everyone cheer up-! 😄

Christa130
Level 1
West Palm Beach, FL

Thanks to Airbnb for my fourth Super Host in a row award.  I love hosting guests and really appreciate the wonderful folks at Airbnb, with whom I’ve worked.  I also appreciate the extra money hosting has brought.  Cheers! 

Thank you for the award,  we are extremely excited for the honor. We will continue to do our best to uphold the high standards of Airbnb. 

Evgenia17
Level 2
Limassol, Cyprus

I am honored to be a Superhost !Many thanks to my valuable guests and Airbnb who accommodates my property in their platform.