Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Evgenia17
Level 2
Limassol, Cyprus

I am honored to be a Superhost !Many thanks to my valuable guests and Airbnb who accommodates my property in their platform. 

Antonio2341
Level 2
São Paulo, Brazil

Receiving the title of SUPER HOST of AIRBNB is a source of great pride for me and Roberto, Santa, Valdevino, Sebastião and Vânia, people who collaborate directly in the services provided in the properties available for seasonal rental, in the cities of São Paulo, Ubatuba and Valinhos. We are all aligned on the mission to always receive, in the best possible way, the guests who give us the honor of their choice. The diverse comments of guests praising the properties and the service received during their stay bring us great satisfaction and the feeling of MISSION DONE. Immer Besser.

Sariya0
Level 5
Mumbai, India

thank you @Airbnb and to all the wonderful guests you bring to our doorstep. grateful !!

honoured to be superhosts for the 3rd year. look forward to many more 🙂

special thanks to @Lizzie for making this quarterly ritual 

peace and love everyone

Esther597
Level 2
Bandung, ID

Thank God, thank you Airbnb!

Marcia210
Level 2
Santa Ana, CA

Hello Everybody! I am excited to reach SuperHost status once again! It really makes me feel that the attention to details in my home are noticed and appreciated. I dont just offer a stark home with 4 bedrooms near Disneyland. Each bedroom is decorated in its own theme- the Garden  ,  Pineapple room, and  Cowboy room.  I offer a home with a cozy feel, coffee, bathrobes,  and two friendly cats. Once again, Thank you Air BnB for this award! Sincerely, Marcia Pina, Santa Ana, California 

Jorg6
Level 1
Santiago, CL

Super host badge? Even though I don't like this kind of labeling people anywhere, if one can thank anyone,  it must be first of all the Guests who followed ways of living up to mutual respect.

Thank you so much I was not trying to be a super host. This was so nice to receive affirmation that I have been appreciated.  I love my country and community I look forward to more visits.

Suzette24
Level 3
Washington, DC

My mom in Jamaica is excited. We've learned so much and thank all our guests that made us "Super Hosts" 🙂

Rose-May3
Level 1
Petrópolis, Brazil

Thanks Airbnb! It's an honor  to be recognized as a superhost.  This makes me more commited to improving! 

Firas10
Level 1
Oslo, Norway

be creative with what you do, you can succeed with everything you do
Jing148
Level 2
Ipoh, Malaysia

I'm so excited when I received the mail.thx Airbnb.

Heidy14
Level 2
California, United States

Hi Lizzie! Thank you so much I am honored! How do I get a Superhost sign? Is there such a thing? Thank youuu Heidy 

Kami9
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Thanks, Airbnb for this award!

Anerdy0
Level 2
New Zealand

What a privilage to be super host again,thankyou so much Airbnb.

Anerdy

It's a honour to have been awarded the super host badge and thanks to Airbnb for this. I hope it brings in more guest for me. I am always 100% dedicated at making my guest enjoy their stay. Especially for those that are new to the town and wants to explore the whole of the city. I always ready to take you around. Thanks

Eugene