Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Amy1854
Level 1
Spanish Fort, AL

Greetings from Shores of Panama in Panama City Beach, FL! We are proud to be a Superhost!

Manuela819
Level 4
Ponta Delgada, Portugal

Thanks AirBnb for this award.  Have a Superhost sign again  it is a pround to me, as well to belong to this Great communitty.😀

if you want to visit São Miguel, Azores Islands, you are welcome to my place anytime. All the best to this New Year that just started.

I would love to year from you👍

Juliana485
Level 2
São Caetano do Sul, Brazil

Just get a Superhost recognition to start 2021! Happy to learn and get the best insights from this community

Gabriella427
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

Thank you Airbnb. I love being a host. 

Wow, thank you very much, 2021 will be a great year. We are so happy to be a part of this big community and get the badge.Means a lot to us, thank you for all the support, love being a host. 

Regards from the countryside of coastal Slovenia. Jerneja 

Vasko7
Level 2
Skopje, North Macedonia

Good evening everyone and Hello @Lizzie .

I am super grateful and honored to achieve this title in probably the worst year for tourism and travels. I believe Skopje is great place and is nice to be remembered by the great people here without Airbnb none of this will be possible thank you for being here for all of us🙏🏽. Happy holidays and successful new year everyone. 

Allan7
Level 2
Prince Edward Island, Canada

Thanks Airbnb for another season of being Super Host ! I offer all Super Hosts a discount  for staying at any one of my 3 Airbnb listings . Im located in Prince Edward island , Canada , when we get back to a new normal , come visit me and the our great Province ! I'm sure all of you will love it !  Best to all , Allan Drisdelle , Green Roof Cottage . 

Daniela1744
Level 2
Lima District, Peru

Hi Lizzie, thank you for the recognition! It makes me do things better.

Do I have to do anything to put the sign on my profile or do you put it?

thanks!

Hans-Petur0
Level 2
Streymoy, Faroe Islands

Thanks for being a superhost its a great honor.

Hans P. Faroe Islands

Fanos35
Level 1
Larnaca, Cyprus

Thanks Airbnb for this award, a sing for my place wikl be great if you have one to send me!!! 

Hello excited to be part of the community

Julie3368
Level 2
Bisbee, AZ

I would like to say that I am happy, however, Airbnb says for the last 6 months and now again this year, that we are "Superhosts" But do Not give us the badge on either of our listings! One of our listings is a 4.9 and the other not far behind! It would be Wonderful if we could receive the badge's on both listings so that we can benefit from our hard work!

Julie's Mile High Gems

Thank you Airbb For the award we are thrilled to be part of the Superhost league wow thrilled thank you 

Renata300
Level 2
Jindabyne, Australia

Thank you very much Airbnb for another Superhost award.

Its been a pleasure every time and looking forward to many more 🙂

Lica0
Level 1
São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil

Thank you,