Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Alexis64
Level 2
Littleton, CO

Honored to be super host again. Not sure how many times now. I love hosting! Brings me joy to make people’s memories happy. 

Thanks so much Air BNB. Haved so loved being a part of it so far and so stoked about receiving this award. I really enjoy making guests stay so enjoyable 😀

it's my pleasure to be on airbnb platform and hosting people from all around world, in the covid time it has become difficult but it was a smooth and fun journey from past 2 years.  

I have been superhost for the 10th time in a row, Just wanted to know about the superhost badge, is there a real badge as well that is shipped to superhost on Airbnb? 

Irene936
Level 2
Navegantes, Brazil

Gratidão!

Deborah1041
Level 2
Mountain Rest, SC

Thank you AirBnB! I love the Super Host badge! My passion is ensuring that my guests have an experience that makes them want to return and tell others about their stay!

Sariya0
Level 5
Mumbai, India

Thank You airbnb for bringing all the wonderful guests to our doorstep. Thank You for showing the way with current challenges. Respect & Gratitude 🙌  

Happy to welcome many more 🙂

Ivo443
Level 2
Pula, Croatia

May thanks Airbnb!!!

Максим32
Level 1
Sochi, Russia

!

Kennard0
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

We're just getting started at the Westside Cabin! Thank you for all of the support. 

Petra610
Level 2
Johannesburg, South Africa

Hello Superhosts of the world!

Petra Y Mason
Petra610
Level 2
Johannesburg, South Africa

@Petra610  Hello Superhosts of the world! 

Petra Y Mason
Anna10307
Level 1
Moscow, Russia

Привет всем! В это сложное  время я опять получила #Superhost. Спасибо моим гостям и Airbnb за это!

Etelmino0
Level 2
Cabo de Santo Agostinho, Brazil

Feliz demais com esse reconhecimento.

Vamos em frente!

Talha9
Level 1
Antalya, Turkey

4th time 🏆 Thank you 🙏 

Janna71
Level 1
Mt Tremper, NY

Thank you to the team at Air BB!!   Its I

Nice to be noticed and appreciated!    Thanks for all your efforts as well!!