Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Baturay0
Level 2
Muğla, Turkey

It is a great honour to be with you guys!

Six times Superhost in a row and first time to write here 🙂

It would be great to share our stories and tips face to face. It would be great to have focus groups to join and supported by airbnb.

Bests, cheers,

XoXo!

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Baturay0 ,

What a fantastic achievement, 6 times in a row!

How are you planning on celebrating? I can't wait to see your topics and tips here on the CC, let me know if you need any help getting started!

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for your quick response and kind thoughts!

There are several ideas in my mind actually. Not just about celebrating but also sharing.

How about Super Hosting Program with Superhosts who host Superhosts from all around the world 🙂 

I can not afford this by myself but can help to improve the idea. it would be great if airbnb support this project because outputs of it would be very educating and full of experience for every airbnb hosts. For my side, my aparts can be starting point.

Just consider about it; i believe so many airbnb hosts would love to join this exchange program and open their lovely aparts and houses for other super hosts. 

Cheers,

XoXo!

Six times Superhost, that is impressive!  Congratulations!

Sandra4393
Level 2
Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, FL

Thanks again for the 11th time! How do we know what level we are? thanks, Sandra

Sandra4393
Level 2

Oh I see it now...what does level 1 mean? What's the ranking please? Thanks again!

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Sandra4393 and congratulations for your Superhost achievement! Level 1 is your level for this Community. (but just by posting this you are now on Level 2 🙂 The more you engage here the more it will increase (all the way to level 10). 

Hope this helps 

Sandra4393
Level 2

Hi Nick! 

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply 🙂 And yes, it helps a ton!

Cheers!

Sandra

Jan10718
Level 2
Fremont, NH

Greeting from a Superhost since 10/2019 located on the seacoast of southern New Hampshire, USA.  I'm new to the community and am reaching out to meet other Superhosts across the world 😉

North Road Farm is a bunkhouse experience on my horse farm which allows guests to stay very close to horses and experience life at a working riding school.  Some guests ride horses while most enjoy access to watching, learning and giving carrots or apples to their equine companions.

Others like our 3 Whippets dogs; Moxie, Maui and new puppy Monkey.  

Guests enjoy walking - running - exploring the network of trails around our farm which abuts hundreds of acres of another working cattle - agricultural farm.  Yet, we are only minutes from local conveniences. 

In 25 minutes find yourself at Atlantic Ocean, an hour from Boston MA or 90 minutes from the  beautiful white  mountains.

Happy New Year 🙂  

Jan

Your Superhost, Jan Brubacher @ North Road FarmYour Superhost, Jan Brubacher @ North Road FarmSunset at Hampton BeachSunset at Hampton BeachHorse lover's fantasy to ride on the beach :-)Horse lover's fantasy to ride on the beach 🙂Bucolic fall festival of color on local trailsBucolic fall festival of color on local trailsNorth Road Farm BunkhouseNorth Road Farm BunkhousePoint-to-Point Pace RidePoint-to-Point Pace Ride

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the community @Jan10718! 🎉 Thank you for sharing those lovely photos!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Sarah4186
Level 2
Hartland, United Kingdom

Thank you so much  Airbnb for my superhost status, i am from Hartland in North Devon, i have only been hosting since June of this year, there has been a few up’s and downs on the way but loved every minute , so i expect this question probably been asked 1000 times, how do you get the Badge displayed please? Thank you

Thanks Airbnb for the fourth award. It gives us one more reason to improve and better satisfy our  guests from within Pakistan and abroad.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Congrats, @Sam4752! I'm sure it's very well deserved 🙂

Samantha454
Level 2
Wales, United Kingdom

Thank you!