Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Shaun350
Level 2
Enoch, UT

We made it! 

I'm afraid that only means we've just begun.

Hi thank sorry much how did I get the sign plz .. thanks Aldo

Deborah138
Level 2
United Kingdom

Hello everyone 

thrilled to become a Superhost today. 
it’s just the start of making every guest feel that the memories they are making when they stay with us are all ‘golden’ moments. 
I’m looking forward to learning more and contributing to this community here. 
thank you Airbnb team 😊

Cheryl69
Level 2
New York, NY

Thank you airbnb for my 6th super-host status. As a holistic interior designer in NYC my design biz has slowed tremendously since the pandemic. I am grateful that many NYC 'escapees' came up to the western Catskills  and who really appreciate my non-toxic attention to home details! Vital Design is the future of design! 11226073_10153193964342144_1782035500597020273_o.jpg

So excited to join this forum and to become a Superhost - in our first quarter of listing!  We are in Southern California. I look forward to continuing to the high quality of experiences we have provided.  And I look forward to learning from all the other great hosts out there! Starfish-Hideaway-09222021_200540.jpgThanks Airbnb!

Wendy744
Level 2
Downham Market, United Kingdom

So happy, such a pleasure to being a part of the Airbnb family and bringing happiness to all my amazing guests. Well done everyone, best wishes from Cambridgeshire in the UK.

Shawn569
Level 2
East Lawrencetown, Canada

Just received “Super Host” status today! Great accomplishment for us here at Lawrencetown Town Beach, NS

Beth4475
Level 1
Vancouver, WA

I just received the news that my Airbnb has received Super Host Status!  Honestly, It was easy to achieve this status with my SUPER cohost, Teresa!  Comments from our guests,  just minutes after they step into our townhouse are, "It's so clean!" or "It's nice!"  or "Just wanted to check in to let you know the townhouse is clean and great. We love it."  A big thanks to Teresa, a great cohost, who makes every detail count! We strive to make life a little easier for our guests. We also take complaints seriously and are working to mitigate concerns as they arise. Thank you, Airbnb. We are having fun hosting!Anthem Park2.jpg

Angie608
Level 2
Cosby, MO

Was great getting the email now just excited to see the badge on the listings!

Thank you Airbnb!! 🙂

Andrew2280
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

We just received the notification as well, thank you Airbnb for recognising the hard work and effort to create our special place in the Blue Mountains, New South Wales, Australia. We are now looking forward to resumption of international travel to/from Australia in coming weeks/months.

Yuruga_BlueMtns.jpg

Dawn735
Level 1
Leander, TX

So excited to join all the Superhosts!  This is my first venture in vacation rentals, excited to be part of the group.

Rebekah139
Level 2
Corona, CA

Thanks AirBnb!!  I love the badge 🙂

Robert--Bob-1
Level 2
Stratford, Canada

I'm very happy to be granted Superhost status.    I'm a lifelong marketer, so I'm always looking for opportunities.   We Superhosts can all help each other.    I will be adding a brief note to my guest info package explaining what a Superhost is, and encourage my guests to look first for Superhosts when they are planning their future travels.   I will also mention it when I have a chance to speak with my guests.  The power of this type of co-operative marketing is immense.

Reynaldo26
Level 1
Mandaluyong, Philippines

Hi there! This is Rey from Mandaluyong City Philippines. If I am not mistaken this is the 3rd time I got the SuperHost award. But first time to have my presence known here. I'm glad to be a part of your big family.

Annette759
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Thank you @Airbnb for the SuperHost status. It's my 2nd one, had to get back into track and I am so thrilled for receiving it again. Thank you also to all my lovely guests I lately welcomed! Never stop believing!