Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Spyros30
Level 2
Ioannina, Greece

Hello everyone! It is great to receive my SuperHost badge after being on the platform for a little over three months. Me and my partner have done our very best to provide quality hospitality, and apart from having very happy guests the SuperHost status feels like a small achivement for us. 
Congratulation to all other fellow SuperHosts for their effort and dedication!SuperHost_pic.jpg

Silmo0
Level 2
Boca Raton, FL

What privilege to host people from all over the world here in Florida/USA. Thank you airbnb. We are here to serve and do our best to accommodate and please our guests to the fullest of their desires and needs. Thank you and God bless.

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart." Colossians 3:23 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/49063283

22-Slegg0
Level 2
Kimberley, South Africa

Thank you so so so so much!!!! 

Angie268
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hello everyone, thank you Airbnb for granting me SuperHost, I love being a host and hosting people from all over! Nice to know I’m not the only one getting excited for this recognition!

Matthew1420
Level 1
Oxted, United Kingdom

Sadly, whilst I have become a Superhost, I have no chance of getting any compensation from either the guest or Airbnb for the damage to the linen, the carpets and the mattress and a bill of £388.90.  Feels like a hollow reward.

Thank you so much Airbnb for the super host status. I have worked really hard and the place is intact my soul ..and the guests can feel that there.

Njannja0
Level 1
Jokkmokk, Sweden

IMG_20210713_083504_303.jpg

 So nice to receive Super host status. I would be great to connect to you all. Is anyone from Eastern Europe please send me a notification 😊

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

Parabéns a todos os superhost 

estrangeiros sou do Brasil me alegro com a conquista de todos

somos uma comunidades todos com o mesmo objetivo

abraço a todo🎉🎉🎈🎈Loni

Tien1039
Level 1
D.C., DC

Thank you Airbnb! Looking forward to the holiday season.239134468_110056768048137_5495812861450930440_n.jpg

Sariya0
Level 5
Mumbai, India

Thank You @Lizzie for being the carrier of glad tidings 🙂

Thank You 🙏 @Airbnb for the most awesome ride. Pleasure hosting all the wonderful people you bring to us.

Maria-Venus0
Level 1
United Arab Emirates

It is my first time joining this convo. Many thanks for this award! I'm loving all the

badges through the years. So grateful enough to AirBNB!

Shaun385
Level 2
Baguio, Philippines

Thank you so much for this award. It gives me a lot of hope and encouragement to serve even at this time of pandemic. You can always count on us to be at our best

Adela54
Level 2
Cebu City, Philippines

Thank you, Airbnb, for giving us this recognition once again.  I hope regulations on Covid relax very soon so we could continue hosting more and longer.  Stay safe everyone and God bless us all!

Thank you so much for this award! We have  worked really  hard to please our guests and make them feel

welcome and comfortable in our home. We will do our best to improve even more because we always thought vacation is  important especially after covid.

We also want to thank our guests for giving us the opportunity to be a superhost.

Wish everyone all the best, keep up the good work.

Konstantina, Corfu, Greece. 

Melanie597
Level 2
Unionville, IN

I love my "Super Host" status & badge!  Thanks for the opportunity again Airbnb.  It's a pleasure hosting guests, and Airbnb has been an amazing platform making this possible.