Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

4,241 Replies

Re: Welcoming all Superhosts

in
Santa Catarina, Brazil
Level 10

Parabéns a todos os superhost 

estrangeiros sou do Brasil me alegro com a conquista de todos

somos uma comunidades todos com o mesmo objetivo

abraço a todo🎉🎉🎈🎈Loni

in
D.C., DC
Level 1

Thank you Airbnb! Looking forward to the holiday season.239134468_110056768048137_5495812861450930440_n.jpg

in
Mumbai, India
Level 4

Thank You @Lizzie for being the carrier of glad tidings 🙂

Thank You 🙏 @Airbnb for the most awesome ride. Pleasure hosting all the wonderful people you bring to us.

Tags (4)

in
United Arab Emirates
Level 1

It is my first time joining this convo. Many thanks for this award! I'm loving all the

badges through the years. So grateful enough to AirBNB!

in
Baguio, Philippines
Level 2

Thank you so much for this award. It gives me a lot of hope and encouragement to serve even at this time of pandemic. You can always count on us to be at our best

in
Cebu City, Philippines
Level 2

Thank you, Airbnb, for giving us this recognition once again.  I hope regulations on Covid relax very soon so we could continue hosting more and longer.  Stay safe everyone and God bless us all!

Level 1

Abig ''Thank You'' to Airbnb for this Award. Here's to next season!

in
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Level 1

Enjoy your superhost awards just don't get sick 

I'm a superhost again , was previously but developed a serious heart condition and was removed from superhost list .

I didn't feel confident I could continue to rent out my own home . I checked with Airbnb and cancelled bookings for 2022 (3 or 4) giving all guests over 12 months notice .

in
Corfu, Greece
Level 1

Thank you so much for this award! We have  worked really  hard to please our guests and make them feel

welcome and comfortable in our home. We will do our best to improve even more because we always thought vacation is  important especially after covid.

We also want to thank our guests for giving us the opportunity to be a superhost.

Wish everyone all the best, keep up the good work.

Konstantina, Corfu, Greece. 

in
Unionville, IN
Level 2

I love my "Super Host" status & badge!  Thanks for the opportunity again Airbnb.  It's a pleasure hosting guests, and Airbnb has been an amazing platform making this possible.  

in
New York, United States
Level 2

Hi Im a artist from New York and was a Fashion designer working in Empire State building but got let go march of 2020. when Covid Started so for a year i was sewing mask. Afterwas i started my Art Airbnb Studio in June and its been the best thing since im hoping i can stay home and freelance and work on my art instead of working in Corp world with a. 9-5 that ends up me not getting home til 7pm or later. No work life kids balance and being a single mom of two kids its all on me.  so i also. recommend adding a mini bar and have guest pay through cash app. and i started my shopify store for all art in room that can buy prints online and i started custom designing mug with guest names online as well =o) and they sold 

https://artandhustle.myshopify.com/

Screen Shot 2564-10-20 at 3.49.48 PM.png260ba113-fdc3-4a77-8e7c-318d0a75b4d6.jpg98659bf2-cde8-4814-9708-9c3a8aa1781b.jpg18d07d38-89d8-4758-9e59-d05c58d49394.jpg

in
Sydney, Australia
Level 2

Hello everyone. I am excited to be a Superhost again. i just love hosting and cant wait to host more guests as the world opens up again.