Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Melanie597
Level 2
Unionville, IN

I love my "Super Host" status & badge!  Thanks for the opportunity again Airbnb.  It's a pleasure hosting guests, and Airbnb has been an amazing platform making this possible.  

Linda3395
Level 2
New York, United States

Hi Im a artist from New York and was a Fashion designer working in Empire State building but got let go march of 2020. when Covid Started so for a year i was sewing mask. Afterwas i started my Art Airbnb Studio in June and its been the best thing since im hoping i can stay home and freelance and work on my art instead of working in Corp world with a. 9-5 that ends up me not getting home til 7pm or later. No work life kids balance and being a single mom of two kids its all on me.  so i also. recommend adding a mini bar and have guest pay through cash app. and i started my shopify store for all art in room that can buy prints online and i started custom designing mug with guest names online as well =o) and they sold 

https://artandhustle.myshopify.com/

Screen Shot 2564-10-20 at 3.49.48 PM.png260ba113-fdc3-4a77-8e7c-318d0a75b4d6.jpg98659bf2-cde8-4814-9708-9c3a8aa1781b.jpg18d07d38-89d8-4758-9e59-d05c58d49394.jpg

Patience6
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Hello everyone. I am excited to be a Superhost again. i just love hosting and cant wait to host more guests as the world opens up again. 

Brian1991
Level 1
Leland, MI

Our goal in the first year was to have as many five star reviews as we could and to earn Super Host status.  We were 25 for 25 on 5 star reviews and made Super Host by the end of our first season.  Thanks Airbnb for providing us with the platform and the tools to be a success.

Thank you Airbnb & Lizzie for the superhost status 🙂

Anita1017
Level 1
Budapest, Hungary

Thank you. It is been a pleasure. 

Hadz1
Level 1
Leeds, United Kingdom

Thanks you soo much Air Bnb for making me a super host I’m so honoured. 

Thanks airbnb for this recognition! It's exciting and encouraging to keep up learning in different ways to satisfy our guests needs. Thanks again!

Jose5705
Level 1
Bogotá, Colombia

Hi There. My wife and I begun this journey of becoming Superhosts one year ago during the first year of the COVID pandemic. It has been amazing and very grateful with  Airbnb. We started using other platform but decided to stay only with Airbnb because definitely is the best!!

Alexa y Jose 

Fuentes-De-Ortiz0
Level 1
Bogotá, Colombia

Hola,

Muy feliz de ser un SUPERHOST. Espero que esta nueva etapa nos una con más personas en el país y el mundo que están trabajando por lograr objetivos como estos.

Hi,

Really happy to be super host! Excited for this new challenge and hope that this will connect us with more people around Colombia and the globe with the same objectives.

Ann30884
Level 2
Cleveland, Canada

Thanks for the reward Airbnb  ❤️

Ogoma-and-Gbenga0
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

Feels great!!!

Echo25
Level 1
Highlandville, MO

What an honor to join this community! We worked very hard with our first listing to achieve this in our first eligible period. It's been a journey and I can't wait to learn more and expand our offerings.

Where are my fellow farm stay hosts? 👩‍🌾🚜🐔wordswag_1638973020641.png

Super thanks Airbnb 😘. I'm just new to hosting and was already given a superhost badge😍. I soooo love it💕

Kathleen778
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Lizzie Thank you for my Super Host badge!  Very rewarding after all the hard work. 

1st Quarter and nailed it 🐵