Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781

The place got its name as over the years, even before there was Airbnb, folks would often comment, "This is a sweet spot" and so it thus became. Being able to share papaya, banana, coconut, and honey all from the land has a big impact on folks and most people are very disconnected to their food source. @mind.of.marlin Drinking Nuts.jpgDrinking Nuts.jpg source.

Tracy792
Level 3
Bellevue, WA

I'm thrilled to be among the Super Hosts of Airbnb.  What an honor.  I'm so glad I decided to give Hosting with Airbnb a try.  It has been almost a year since my mom passed away and left me with her antique house with 60 years worth of "stuff" and memories. My childhood home.   I didn't want to just clear it out and put it on the market.  I was able to freshen it up and keep all the great furnishings and artwork.  I learned the "ropes" quickly from the Community and my 'mentors', and I followed all their recommendations.  Updating the bedding and kitchen a bit, and adding some smart TVs and fast internet seemed to be what people wanted according to the amenities recommendations.  A couple of stand-up paddle boards and an espresso maker were suggested.  Tweaking my original listing after asking for feedback and learning how to take great photos really helped.  I've been able to keep Mum's spirit alive through hosting and it really helped me get through those first Holidays  as an 'orphan'.  I feel so lucky that I made that decision to launch through Airbnb.  It has been such a fun and positive experience.  I was so impressed I bought stock in ABNB.  I was also able to keep mom's longtime cleaner/caregiver employed.  She rocks the enhanced 5-step cleaning process and has even taken on new Airbnb host-clients in our area.  I was also able to keep our longtime  caretaker/tenant and his super friendly dog on the property who delight guests with interactive ball-throwing down at the lake. ('Must Love Dogs' is our listing's sub-head).  I am grateful and so excited to make even more good choices through following the great tutorials and suggestions offered from the Airbnb Team and the Community. Thank you Airbnb!

Thanks for sharing your story @Tracy792 

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Tracy792 

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us.  It's truly touched my heart.

I'm really glad that you've been able to keep your Mum's spirit alive through such a beautiful listing.  It makes me feel peaceful and calm just looking at the photos.

I'm pleased that the Airbnb Team and the Community have been able to help you on your journey.

Thanks again for sharing.

Jenny

-----

Jo833
Level 1
United Kingdom

Hi everyone. We've just been awarded Superhost status, our cottage has been up and running on Airbnb since the end of this March after a few months of renovation, so it's great news for us. We're based on the West Coast of Scotland close to Loch Lomond: Gareloch Cottage

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations @Jo833! What a gorgeous part of the country you live in.  

-----

David9385
Level 2
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

Nice Jo. Planning to visit the Loch the Glen whisky and golf next year. Will definitely love to book and stay in your place. 

Hello everyone! We started in January of 2021. It has been an amazing year so far and we have enjoyed hosting.

I meant January of 2022. We are approaching the end of our first year as hosts!

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's amazing, @Robert6368! What's your favourite moment of your first year hosting?

-----

Kai69
Level 3
Hawaii, United States

Its been fabulous experience making new friends and aquantances in this journey to becoming a Super Host.
This is A Great foundation to be on both as a Guest and A Host
Achieved the superhost status in first quarter of hosting and I feel very accomplished:) 
Thanks Airbnb

In my opinion making friends is much more then earning

Peachie0
Level 3
Inverness, United Kingdom

I agree that meeting new people from all over the world is the best part 🙂 

Yes. 

Mallika0
Level 2
Ipoh, Malaysia

Hi Folks!

I see below each Superhost's name the words, 'Level 1', Level 2, and Level 3- anyone knows what that means.