Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Eli-Gunnvor0
Level 1
Odda, Norway

I`m a traveller myself, but nowadays I enjoy the hole world coming to my home in a remote town somewhere in Norway! Most of my guests hike the spectacular Trolltunga (The tounge of the Troll).

My experience with Airbnb is very good and I love to be a part of a worldwide community. Thanks so much for a new medal as a Superhost! I love it!!! 

Suzy61
Level 2
Thessaloniki, Greece

Thank you very much for your trust Airbnb !!  😍 Being a Superhost encourage me to continue my effort to give more and more better services to my guests!!! 😍 😄 🎆 🎈 🎉 

Thank you 

Stine5
Level 2
Copenhagen, Denmark

Fantastic! We are very happy for that. We work hard to give guests a super experience. Also giving extra help in advance with research, answering questions etc. Leaving the home super clean etc. As we all do. Being a host is not just about the money. 🙂

Giovanna192
Level 2
Cagliari, Italy

wow! what a day!!!

so happy to be a superhost!!!

Souad8
Level 1
Lille, France

I LOVE AIRBNB

Andrea78
Level 2
Laterina, Italy

I’m so happy to become a super host fo 10 times a row!

Aleksandr7
Level 1
Ashdod, Israel

Airbnb with Superhost is cool!

Mynda0
Level 1
Rafina, Greece

Yay. Superhost 5 times in a row. I love Airbnb. 

Francesco693
Level 2
Poggibonsi, Italy

I love Airbnb and I’m proud to be a superhost! But..the really reason why I’m glad is have meet all the nice people from around the world!

Yeah✌🏼

Thierry254
Level 2
Boulogne-Billancourt, France

So proud of becoming a superhost ! Thank you airbnb for that great change you made for so many people !!

Christine170
Level 1
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

I’m happy. Super host again! Love having guests and make them feel at home. Very satisfying. Thanks 😃

Davide302
Level 2
Pisa, Italy

Thanks to all the customers .. I'm a SuperHost!!! 

So so happy and proud of ourselves!!! 

A great pleasure meet you all “Superhosts”

Rosita6
Level 2
Piedmont, Italy

I'm super happy! Superhost 4 times in a row!

Congratulations, keep it up