Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781

I just became 10 😄

That’s awesome!! At what level do they give out more travel bucks? 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Anonymous,

Congratulations on being a Superhost. Once you have been a Superhost for a full year, you can get your travel vouchers. 🙂 

Is this your first time as a Superhost? 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

12 for me!  🙂

15 for us

Gurneet0
Level 10
Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, India

Its been great experience making new acquaintances in this journey to the Super Host Status.
Trust Us Guys A Great Forum to be on both as a Guest and A Host
Achieved the status in first quarter of hosting.
Thanks Airbnb

Thank you, we are so excited and was striving so hard to meet this goal ! !   We will continue working hard to make our guests's experience even better !

Delighted that my work has paid off in happy customers and thank you Airbnb for the aknowledgement!

New kid on the SuperHost Block!  Pretty thrilled about the whole process!   Hello folks, nice to join the AirBnb SuperHost community! 

Hi Diane,

I love your place:)

Susan1303
Level 2
California, United States

Thanks airbnb for the honor! My pleasure to host so many amazing guests!Thanks airbnb for the honor! My pleasure to host so many amazing guests!

... thanks but there are some problems with the airbnb IT and I do not have the impression that s.b. wants to help me from the hotline...from the superhost special hotline..

have a great day all of you 🙂

I am so glad I joined Airbnb!  I own and operate a traditional Bed and Breakfast, and wasn't sure that I would attract many visitors. But this is a beautiful part of the world, and I have worked hard to provide a little something more than what my guests expect.   I love doing what I do, and my guests have let me know that they have a wonderful time here.  Thanks for creating the Super Host category!

BáTrung0
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Thank you 😍

Hi everyone,

I am happy to be a part of this community.  I enjoy meeting new guests and helping them navigate their stay.

Claire