Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614

What a lovely sentiment. I can see why you are a super host. I've been to Nepal and did a trek to Base Camp. Beautiful country so rich in culture. 

Nancy

Salima7
Level 2
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Indeed!

I feel exactly the same 🙂 I do not work to achieve a super host award. I host people the way I would like to be hosted.

Me too!!

🙂

When I started hosting I was not sure how I was going to set up the house then I too thought I want to treat my guests like I would like to be treated. It working well!

Well said. That was my thought process when I started hosting 10 months ago, I imagined myself as the guest and how I want to be treated. It paid off.

Its been a privilage to be be able to serve guests at Elegant hideaway. We have learnt a lot about people in the last 3 months, so amazing. Thanks for all the tips and help from the team

Hello all !

Manon same here!!

this is my 10 times Superhost in a row I treat people the same way I would love to be treat it when I’m away from home and I give services the same way I will love to receive.

I live in the North Coast of the Dominican Republic.

Cofresi, Puerto Plata 

Same here 🙂

Cheers 

Well said silent smile!

Same here!  😊

So true!

Paola921
Level 2
Krems an der Donau, Austria

This is lovely and so true! Cheers and greetings from Austria! 

What does the Level thing mean?