Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614

Its been a journey to get PREMIER GUEST LODGE to where we are and HEARTY accept the RECOGNITION of SUPER HOST .

BIG UP TO OUR STAFF , OUR GUESTS AND PARTNERS ,  THANK YOU

Such a nice experience, much thanks Airbnb for the Superhost award.

This proves our guests are more than happy with the service.

Cristina472
Level 2
Pamplona, Spain

Estoy feliz de pertenecer a la comunidad de Airbnb. Disfrutó recibiendo a mis huéspedes. Creo que es una manera de conocer otras personas de diferententes culturas. Gracias Airbnb por ayudarme en esta aventura.

Cristina

I am thankful to Airbnb for the opportunity to host people in my places and have new friends!!! 

It is a challenge  doing my best to keep hospitality in high standards. 

Kadek10
Level 2
Bali, Indonesia

Thank you Airbnb for these upgradings to be SuperHost and Airbnb Plus host too...

- we are very proud to join these programs - we have worked hard to reach these levels and we will still work hard to have a lot of guests staying- with five stars reviews - in our villa in Ubud Bali...

Best regards

Kadek and Keld

The team of Pondok Catu 

Than you Airbnb! Thins encourage me to continue to improve and better satisfy my guests!  

Laura2479
Level 2
Treviso, IT

Thank you!

It's a pleasure to be a Superhost 🥂

Anunxiata0
Level 2
Venice, Italy

So Happy to share kindness and friendliness 

with generous and perfect Guests! 

I have to thank Airbnb for the efforts of this great community that helps Travelers and Hosts to enjoy life working and hanging out in this beautiful Planet 

God Bless you All : Airbnb, Hosts and the Perfect Guests 🙂 

Emily590
Level 2
Grosseto, Italy

What a great way to start the year! I've been striving to not only meet but also exceed my guests' expectations and now I'm even more motivated to do so. So happy to be part of this community😊 Thank you airbnb  

Elisa-E-Silvio0
Level 1
Turin, Italy

Thank you! Our effort is very important: we have 4 flats and we manage them without outer helper. All check-in, all assistance, all information. We welcome our guest as our friends. We think this is the "airbnb soul" and it is a very hard work. Now we hope to have more reservation even if our prices are a little bit more expensive then other host in Turin!  We are so excited! We will continue working hard to make our guests's experience even better !

Alessandro146
Level 2
Fes, Morocco

Finally a Superhost ! How humbling and rewarding to achieve this by trying to improve people´s lives !

Airbnb always such a great community to be a part of !

warm regards,

Alessandro

Maurizio30
Level 2
Valletta, Malta

Hi all,

thanx Airbnb for this recognization, I hope it will be a real plus for my bookings as I read conflicting opinions on the usefulness of this recognition

Gianfranco28
Level 2
Palermo, Italy

grazie a tutti per il supporto e le belle esperienze di vita insieme...non mi sare mai apettato un tale successo ed entusiasmo. Un ringraziamento speciale a tutto lo staff di Airbnb che supporta tutti noi e che mi hanno permesso di continuare ad essere Super host per la sesta volta consecutiva.

Lilian145
Level 1
Bristol, United Kingdom

Thanks to Airbnb for honouring me with the Superhost award. Hospitality is a very rewarding space as you get to meet many incredible human beings from all over the world and very different cultures and backgrounds. My desire is to get better everyday and offer my guests an exceptional experience and at home away from home. 

It’s been a great journey and thanks once again

Keti22
Level 1
Tbilisi, Georgia

Happy New Year for everyone!I’m so happy for this valuable award!Thank you so much,with best wishes