Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Keti22
Level 1
Tbilisi, Georgia

Happy New Year for everyone!I’m so happy for this valuable award!Thank you so much,with best wishes

Kate695
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Thank you AIRBNB.  It's such a great experience and so well run by AIRBBNB!

Julie1365
Level 2
Lexington, KY

How exciting to now be a Superhist! I started this adventure as a way to get my house ready to be listed for sale. After only 3 months is hosting, I can’t imagine doing anything else!

to answer the question, could I go plastic free? I’ve already started this process. Have been collecting inexpensive flatware and dishes from local thrift shops.  Guests tell me it helps them feels more like home! 

Ashley299
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Just been awarded Suoerhost status.  This is excellent news and will hopefully resulr in increased bookings.

Askey0
Level 2
Negombo, Sri Lanka

Thanks Airbnb for this award, it gives me one more reason to improve and better satisfy my guests

Alejandro55
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

Hello everybody!!!

Long time as a superhost. Not much reservations but keeping my prices and selecting with good care who's coming home. Always trying to keep the original spirit of homesharing. 

Véronique154
Level 2
Île-de-France, France

I thank my guest to evaluate our hosting so well. Thanks for this award to Airbnb, it will help us to continue our expérience with pleasure and the want to do always better! And happy to join your community! 

Joana-Helena-Botelho0
Level 10
Setúbal, Portugal

Ser "Superhost" é um sentimento de gratidão. Muito obrigada a todos que reconhecem o meu trabalho. Ele está sempre nas pequenas coisas. 

Marko123
Level 1
Zadar, Croatia

10650000_886288361382377_8792736725727327997_n.jpg10650000_886288361382377_8792736725727327997_n.jpgyou are the best wonderful experience to work with you and meet new guests and people who like to come back to me as guests .. through airbnb I met a lot of new guests who became friends afterwards .. this experience is beautiful and priceless .. i want you all the best 🙂 🙂

Amanda806
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Thank You very much!

David3392
Level 2
United Kingdom

Hi there, thanks for the award and the recognition! 🙂 

Gal1
Level 1
Beit Keshet, Israel

thanks Airbnb for choosing me as a superhost again

Urban10
Level 2
Accra, Ghana

Great to join a cimmuncom of superhosts! We achieved this under 6 weeks and look to build on this to deliver even more memorable experiences for our guests. Cheers !

Prince  

Melvin29
Level 1
Accra, Ghana

thanks lizzie. very happy with the new status!!

Ahmet13
Level 2
Istanbul, Turkey

When I received Superhost award message I feel like I've done my job till now. After this moment I need to do better than before. I'm trying new styles in the house, preparing little tips (travelling w/ taxi, souvenirs, visiting some districts, etc.)
It's so new to me but I'll handle with my best community team and thanks God we have a helpdesk who has got super quickresponse. Discovering around the world from inside your room is possible by using Airbnb.