Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781

The superhost status gets renewed every three months. So Wendy has got it in over two years and a half in a row

Hi I am Joao, the 1, 2, and three indicates that they are first time superhost, second time superhost and third time superhost in a row.

That cannot be the answer Joao... I am now 12 quarters a Superhost and I have a "2"... Not sure what it means...

Hi Joao and René,

the level number simply refers to the participation level of that person, here in the forums.

the higher the level, the more often that person has assisted here in the forums.

congratulations to you both, by the way, on attaining Superhost status.

Loving the Airbnb community and it’s diversity❣️
Celeste98
Level 1
Evora, Portugal

Many tksfogo.jpg

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Love this @Celeste98. What a view! Is this next to your home?

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hello

Portugal hve two Island: Madeira and Azores.

Fire Lagoon in Azores Island - Portugal.

Evora is heritage of the world with a lovely historic center -Roman time 🙂

Milagros30
Level 3
Lima Region, Peru

I worked in the tourism business for more than 20 years, in a company with a wonderful concern and customer service. When I decided to retire, I dreamed of staying in the business, but attending my own accommodation. I implemented it with many, enthusiasm and care. I'm new, I've been hosting for 4 months and the experience has been enriching. I love what I do, to offer a good place for guests to feel at home away from home. The comfort, satisfaction and appreciation of my guests, are my best reward. I am very pleased to welcome my guests in person, explain them about the facilities of the apartment, the neighborhood and give them a guide to places which are a must do in the city. Additionally I have placed printed tips in important places, and instructions in several languages. I always leave ingredients for breakfast on the 1st day, water, fruits, and something typical of my beautiful Peru. I really enjoy being a host and offering my guests something more than expected. I am delighted and grateful to Airb&b for this motivating distinction.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This is wonderful to hear @Milagros30. It is so nice to hear how much you enjoy hosting and how it enriches you life. (Plus, you breakfast sounds nice).

Thanks also for sharing a few of you top tips. 🙂

Happy hosting. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Helen667
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Thank you for your experience and sharing your great idea of strategically placed tips x Your place sounds amazing.  Lucky guests 🙂 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Lizzie@Maria-Antónia0@Gianfranco28@Maurizio30@Alessandro146

I've not got ot that status yet due to guests behaviours from time to time thta was  beyond my control at times.

Maybe one day I shall, meanwhile well done to you all perhaps you can help me become a superhost and come and stay when you visit Auckland, New Zealand!

All the very best and happy traveling

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw, I am sorry to hear this @Helen427, I am very sure you will become a Superhost soon. 2019 is going to be a good year. 🙂 

New Zealand is such a lovely country, I hope when I next visit I will be able to pop to Auckland. 

Speak to you soon.

Lizzie

--------------------

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Thanks @Lizzie

It'll be a fun time I'm sure when you do come to New Zealand next and make it to Auckland - I look forward to meeting you and maybe show you around a few spots and create a bit of havoc!

How about arranging a Meet Up there with Hosts and Guests including those who are renting and renting rooms to a Guest from Airbnb as  Airbnb is very popular amongst tenants to find flatmates/ Guests to help pay the bills and for tenants who are renting to find a home to live in !?

Discussion amongst those in the community suggest it's a safer and more popular method of sharing costs and one's living accomodation than the other website that's based here - less hassles with been paid directly than stress of worrying about been paid rent from a flatmate whose credit history one is not able to obtain!

It's also an enriching way of life and provides benefits across all of the economy.

Airbnb seems to be a more popular advertising platform to use amongst women of all ages and those who have been in flatting situations, billeted and traveled and shared homes with others.

Keep us posted please.

Didn’t know about this group, but happy to be here! 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome @Ainslie-And-John0, it great to see you here. Wishing you a huge congratulations on your Superhost badge. 🙂 

--------------------