Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Παύλος0
Level 2
Volos, Greece

Thanks for this award, I'll keep improving every day to keep my guests happy and satisfied.

Gloria374
Level 2
Compton Martin, United Kingdom

Thanks Airbnb for this award again now two in a row..We have really enjoyed our first year of greeting some lovely guests and their fur babies 🐶 looking forward to another successful season 

Chris1584
Level 2
Oakhurst, CA

We were just awarded this SUPERHOST Status AGAIN this morning. 7 Times in a row now, for my Bed and Breakfast - EAGLES NEST - Near Yosemite, CA. 

What that means to you ?

Come stay with us at EAGLES NEST and find out why we have 98% - 5 Star Ratings from our guests who have traveled to us from all over the USA and 13 Other Countries around the World.

To our current and past guests - THANK YOU for your past patronage and we hope to see you all again.

............AND, THANKS to Air BNB for being such a wonderful, helpful, and caring organization.

Chris [Surname hidden]

-Erick0
Level 2
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Saludos amigos llegue al club 😎☝🏻

Patricia1067
Level 2
Buenos Aires, Argentina

"You’ve earned Superhost 15 times in a row! Your hard work and amazing hosting skills keep shining through."

Desde Buenos Aires, Argentina., feliz! unnamed (1).gif

Edgardo11
Level 2
Jaco, Costa Rica

Thanks Airbnb for the recognition and the bonus !!

Lisa1625
Level 2
Guidonia, Italy

Nice to meet all of you

I am super host for my secondo time this year!

I am really happy But actually I  do not i know what to do with this .... aWard? 

I have not done anything special Just Good and sensible Thing like:

App Clean

Attention to People necessity  Ecc. Ecc.

I leave in a farm and children Wont to know information on animals ,   tractors, Land, so is important to make them home!

That is all i have done.

Aniana0
Level 2
La Plata, Argentina

Thanks Airbnb for this new recognition. It is very nice when people recognize your work!! Let´s working even harder for our guests!!

Sajith3
Level 2
California, United States

Thank you AirBnb, we are so excited and was striving so hard to meet this goal ! !   We will continue working hard to make our guests's experience even better !

We are beyond happy. Working with Airbnb is been a pleasure we’ve enjoy a lot. Thank you! And congratulations to you all 

Luis790
Level 1
South Bend, IN

Thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

Maritza52
Level 1
Benque Viejo Del Carmen, Belize

Thanks Airbnb for this award, This award motivates me to improve and better satisfy my guests.

Evans4
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

I feel honoured on this day...to be a superhost just 5 months after listing my property. I look forward to your friendship and synergy in taking hospitality on Airbnb to the next level.

Brunella21
Level 2
Lima Region, Peru

Thanks Airbnb for this award! We recently start this journey and we're very very proud of us and very satisfied with everything AirBnb has helped us to achieve. We're a comfy and beautiful apartment in Barranco - Lima - Peru, sharing our home, our tips and our bikes to people from all over the world. Hope to continue growing in this community!

Beverley63
Level 1
Swarland, United Kingdom

Than you so much for our super host award.

This gives us the opportunity to further improve our guests experience and enjoy meeting new guests on our journey.

Bev and Ivan