Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Beverley63
Level 1
Swarland, United Kingdom

Than you so much for our super host award.

This gives us the opportunity to further improve our guests experience and enjoy meeting new guests on our journey.

Bev and Ivan

Elena1104
Level 1
New Tecumseth, Canada

Happy to receive this award! 

Thank you for the communication and support!

Just made superhost. Google wants to say superhero, that will do.

portugal is hot right now .

we also do exchanges with other hosts .

Mike942
Level 1
Phoenix, AZ

So happy to join! 

Cheers

Mike

hello..all the superhost!!!....thank you AIRNB......i make my best!!!. i hosted people the way i would like to be hosted...

Karen1431
Level 2
West Coast, New Zealand

THANK YOU so much iam enjoying meeting lovely people from all over the world.

Isabelle916
Level 2
Grenoble, France

So proud to be a super host ! It gives me great pleasure to make it as cosy and easy as possible for my guests !

This award makes me feel I can do even more !

Thank you !

Luke211
Level 1
Bristol, United Kingdom

Me too. I've had 5 stars for pretty much everything all along the way then a guest that I said no to because of a really unreasonable request gave me 2 out of 5. Just out of spite. Where's the hard work and justice there? Straight out of the window. 

Kalean0
Level 2
Kingston, Jamaica

Hello fellow Superhosts,

I’m so happy to be a part of this community and thankful for Airbnb’s recognition of my efforts.

As I write this, I’m awaiting the arrival of my first guest as a superhost, to check-in.  My listing is a nature lover’s paradise in the beautiful Blue Mountains in Jamaica, home of one of the world’s finest gourmet coffees and a designated world heritage site.

I look forward to continuing to exceed my guests’ expectations with the tips and advice that we’ll share here.

Congrats to all the other first time superhosts.

Cheers,

Kalean

Muammer1
Level 1
Istanbul, Turkey

Thank you so much for the award, I look forward to writing our new success stories together ...

You've brought color to our lives, thanks airbnb ...

muammer/ist

Antonio1084
Level 1
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Hello from Dominican Republic! Thanks !!

Sandra1317
Level 2
Dorval, Canada

Omg we are thrilled! I never thought I would love it so much but I am in love with hosting! I keep thinking of ways to make our guests have the best ever experience! Looooove airbnb, what a concept! 

Sandra SuperHost
Kim-And-Fred0
Level 8
Portland, OR

Yahoo. 14 quarters as a SuperHost.

Kim and Fred in Portland, Oregon. We host 2 rooms in our Historic foursquare home in Historic District called Ladds Addition.  

Find out more at www.theslaterhousepdx.com

Cheers to 2019!

Kim Gordon-cumbo 

Debbie434
Level 1
Canterbury, New Zealand

When you love what you do ... that love shines through

Erwin47
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

superhosts rock