Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781

Thanks, Lizzie! It's actually our 10th time in a row, just our first time in this community forum!

Superhosts 14 quarters in a row. That's 42 months or 3 years, 6 months. We've worked hard at it and will continue to do so. Thanks for being a great platform #Airbnb.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wow, 14 quarters in row is amazing. Well done @Stan-and-Jan0 on this wonderful achievement. I hope your 14th feels as good as your 1st. 🙂 

Here's to many more great hosting experiences ahead. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hello Lizzie - It took awhile to get to Superhost when we started. We learned some things along the way so it's just about using best practices. Cleanliness, quality of furnishings, the right amenities, location, value, and responsiveness/communication. Those are the keys we have found that keep the 5 star reviews coming. We've taken a bit of a break in changing over to some new properties and hope to have them online soon in Boise, Idaho.  Cheers - Stan and Jan.

Caroll7
Level 2
California, US

Thrilled to be a Super Host 3 quarters in a row!  Turned our little beach house in Santa Cruz into an Airbnb May 2018 and it’s been such a positive experience!  Thanks Airbnb :0))

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Congratulations @Caroll7, it's sounds like it's been an amazing first year of hosting for you. 

It's a lovely part of the world your live in, I actually stayed in Pleasure Point last year. At the end of my stay, I didn't want to leave! 🙂 

Wishing you a great 2019. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you so much @Lizzie !  I live in Pleasure Point just around the corner from my Airbnb, and yes, it’s a pretty special place!  I love it. Thx again!!

Andrew1102
Level 2
Singapore

Hello everyone! This is Andrew from Johor Bahru, Malaysia (1KM away from Singapore)!

It's my first time to obtained Superhost status! Thank you, Airbnb! We will continue to keep up the work!

One of my hostings tip is to create a Unique Selling Proposition. My USP is combining Art Gallery with Airbnb!

Feel free to check out my place at placefu.com

Hey all you superhosts. out there. Just had my first experience reporting damaged and expecting reimbursement on $188 burned up stove top. I did have a $500 damage deposit with Airbnb. Wear and tear. I've been renting homes for 40 years and have never replaced a stove top. From what I hear there is no reimbursement. In my book loyalty and integrity go a long way. Sorry Airbnb. Not a good business model.

Are you sure about that...I know we have an assurance for damaged who don’t respect rules and broke or stole something.

Silvia751
Level 2
Guidonia, Italy

thank you very much for this rewards!!! Just a question : what does the level mean?

Silvia

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Silvia751,

Lovely to meet you and congratulations on receiving Superhost status. 

The levels are based on your activity here in the Community Center, ie. number of posts / kudos etc.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Yes Lizzie thank you very much Silvia
Anshad0
Level 1
Kerala, India

Thanks Airbnb for this award. It inspires us to better ourselves. 

Yes I too agree on all shared things.

Its truly great to become a Superhost within few months time. Of course its a joyful journey of achievement. I would like to celebrate this achievement toether with all hosts, guests and co-hoests. I strongly beleive that we can do miracles with Homestay tourism. In this regard the role played by Airbnb is exceptional. As an academecian recently I gave the idea for some postgraduate students to undertake their MBA studies related to this system and its impact.

I am eager to learn from all other hosts and that collective learning will help us to make more innovations. Looking forward to partner with you all for further research, sharing and of course joint promotions. One exclusive feature of my ECO Treats Apartment is from the day 1 I am getting reservations from Airbnd and its leading and no other platform can even think of it. One way we are exclusive Airbnb Family Apartment. I suggest to see possibility to consider that aso in different promotions like exclusive Airbnd Host. Let us connect through Airbnb

Colombo is one of the 17 wetland cities in the World