Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

4,309 Replies

Re: Welcoming all Superhosts

Level 2

I am thankful to Airbnb for the opportunity to host people in my places and have new friends!!! 

It is a challenge  doing my best to keep hospitality in high standards. 

in
Bali, Indonesia
Level 2

Thank you Airbnb for these upgradings to be SuperHost and Airbnb Plus host too...

- we are very proud to join these programs - we have worked hard to reach these levels and we will still work hard to have a lot of guests staying- with five stars reviews - in our villa in Ubud Bali...

Best regards

Kadek and Keld

The team of Pondok Catu 

Level 1

Than you Airbnb! Thins encourage me to continue to improve and better satisfy my guests!  

in
Treviso, IT
Level 2

Thank you!

It's a pleasure to be a Superhost 🥂

in
Venice, Italy
Level 2

So Happy to share kindness and friendliness 

with generous and perfect Guests! 

I have to thank Airbnb for the efforts of this great community that helps Travelers and Hosts to enjoy life working and hanging out in this beautiful Planet 

God Bless you All : Airbnb, Hosts and the Perfect Guests 🙂 

in
Grosseto, Italy
Level 2

What a great way to start the year! I've been striving to not only meet but also exceed my guests' expectations and now I'm even more motivated to do so. So happy to be part of this community😊 Thank you airbnb  

in
Turin, Italy
Level 1

Thank you! Our effort is very important: we have 4 flats and we manage them without outer helper. All check-in, all assistance, all information. We welcome our guest as our friends. We think this is the "airbnb soul" and it is a very hard work. Now we hope to have more reservation even if our prices are a little bit more expensive then other host in Turin!  We are so excited! We will continue working hard to make our guests's experience even better !

in
Fes, Morocco
Level 2

Finally a Superhost ! How humbling and rewarding to achieve this by trying to improve people´s lives !

Airbnb always such a great community to be a part of !

warm regards,

Alessandro

in
Valletta, Malta
Level 2

Hi all,

thanx Airbnb for this recognization, I hope it will be a real plus for my bookings as I read conflicting opinions on the usefulness of this recognition

in
Palermo, Italy
Level 2

grazie a tutti per il supporto e le belle esperienze di vita insieme...non mi sare mai apettato un tale successo ed entusiasmo. Un ringraziamento speciale a tutto lo staff di Airbnb che supporta tutti noi e che mi hanno permesso di continuare ad essere Super host per la sesta volta consecutiva.

in
Bristol, United Kingdom
Level 1

Thanks to Airbnb for honouring me with the Superhost award. Hospitality is a very rewarding space as you get to meet many incredible human beings from all over the world and very different cultures and backgrounds. My desire is to get better everyday and offer my guests an exceptional experience and at home away from home. 

It’s been a great journey and thanks once again

in
Auckland, New Zealand
Level 10

@Lizzie@Maria-Antónia0@Gianfranco28@Maurizio30@Alessandro146

I've not got ot that status yet due to guests behaviours from time to time thta was  beyond my control at times.

Maybe one day I shall, meanwhile well done to you all perhaps you can help me become a superhost and come and stay when you visit Auckland, New Zealand!

All the very best and happy traveling

Online Community Manager in
London, United Kingdom
Online Community Manager

Aw, I am sorry to hear this @Helen427, I am very sure you will become a Superhost soon. 2019 is going to be a good year. 🙂 

New Zealand is such a lovely country, I hope when I next visit I will be able to pop to Auckland. 

Speak to you soon.

Lizzie

--------------------

I'm currently on maternity leave. I look forward to catching up when I return. In the meantime, please contact another member of the Community Manager team: Personal Update

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides

in
Auckland, New Zealand
Level 10

Thanks @Lizzie

It'll be a fun time I'm sure when you do come to New Zealand next and make it to Auckland - I look forward to meeting you and maybe show you around a few spots and create a bit of havoc!

How about arranging a Meet Up there with Hosts and Guests including those who are renting and renting rooms to a Guest from Airbnb as  Airbnb is very popular amongst tenants to find flatmates/ Guests to help pay the bills and for tenants who are renting to find a home to live in !?

Discussion amongst those in the community suggest it's a safer and more popular method of sharing costs and one's living accomodation than the other website that's based here - less hassles with been paid directly than stress of worrying about been paid rent from a flatmate whose credit history one is not able to obtain!

It's also an enriching way of life and provides benefits across all of the economy.

Airbnb seems to be a more popular advertising platform to use amongst women of all ages and those who have been in flatting situations, billeted and traveled and shared homes with others.

Keep us posted please.

in
Tbilisi, Georgia
Level 1

Happy New Year for everyone!I’m so happy for this valuable award!Thank you so much,with best wishes