Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Nicola468
Level 2
Milan, Italy

Morning everyone, Nicholas from Milan here.
I joined Airbnb on Jan 1st, 2018 and became superhost shortly after. Today I received this message with the four-times-in-a-row-superhost congrats and I'm kinda honored to join this club.
I have a question about unfair referrals and how to cope with them: it happened more than once to me that guests didn't read (properly or completely) my house description and then complained about things which are expressely stated, and in more than one section of my profile.
Did anyone happen to be in my same situation?

Darko11
Level 1
Dubrovnik, Croatia

Being part of the Airbnb Family has been a truly fulfilling experience. The whole concept has a more direct and personal approach than other rental platforms out there. People here really care and you can feel it. Thank you all for making this happen 🙂

Manuel679
Level 1
Riccione, Italy

Thanks a lot to confirmed me Super host again. I am so exciting ... Thank you!!!

It is a pleasure for me host people from around the world and i am doing my best for the future.

Ciao from Italy.

Manuel.

Teemu6
Level 2
Kotka, Finland

Thank you for the nomination and greetings from South-Eastern Finland where snow begins to melt.  IMG_20190327_065019267 Suurkari.jpg

Elfreda1
Level 2
Great Chesterford, United Kingdom

I just started hosting last year as I love to welcome new people to our village close to Cambridge. I can only offer limited dates because of family commitments but I am so delighted to achieve superhost even in these circumstances. What a lovely token of appreciation - thanks Airbnb and thanks to my super guests!

Paolo386
Level 1
Rome, Italy

Thank you so much Airbnb!!!!!

Sariya0
Level 5
Mumbai, India

SHQ8!!!SHQ8!!!Superhosting (for 8 quarters)  and loving it!! 

Thank You @Airbnb2 and to all the wonderful guests you bring to our doorsteps!!! Thanks for adding more meaning and purpose to the lives of all the hosts and the guests who stay with #airbnb!

super-bow 🙇🏼‍♂️ 🙌 !!

Pacifique1
Level 2
Kigali, Rwanda

Grateful! Thanks Airbnb for this award!

Devi16
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Wow, what a nice suprise, it feels so natural to welcome my guests and make sure they feel relaxed, happy and excited..! I travel around the world a lot too and know by expierence how important it is to feel at home...With every guest there are different dynamics, there is always so much to learn and share with and from eachother...

Jackie388
Level 1
Ontario, Canada

Happy to join this great group! 

Nicolas247
Level 3
Calvisson, France

Wake up this morning with a nice sun and learn that for the 8th time in a row I am "classified" as a Super-Host .... I am crying .... What a wonderful reward me who beat me for 5 years for my house until I had 30 long days of hunger strike and continue to live in a very precarious way and give everything every day to make the travelers happy. I believe that if we welcome with the heart, there are only beautiful encounters. Airbnb has saved my house and my life. Thank youLe Petit Âne de la CollineLe Petit Âne de la Colline

Thank you for all your support and help as I progress on this journey! Loving it!

Simona259
Level 3
Vigevano, Italy

Thank you very much Airbnb for all. I'm really happy and proud to be part of this community.

Simona e Marco

We got the "super" news yesterday - Superhost Status four times in a row! We opened the doors to our villa, La Kai Nous,  in St. Lucia a little over a year ago. This is our first time sharing in the community; we've had our heads down getting things up and running smoothly. Congrats to everyone else! We look forward to more fun with Airbnb.

Rita614
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

I'm absolutly thrilled! Thank you Airbnb!