Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Rita614
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

I'm absolutly thrilled! Thank you Airbnb!

Luisa351
Level 2
La Altagracia, Dominican Republic

Thanks for this awards, is for me a pleasure to share my home with all my guest, i learned a lot from them, i am very happy to be part of this.

Muito obrigada fiquei muito feliz! E farei o possível para fazer sempre um ótimo trabalho e fazer com que os hóspedes fiquem sempre satisfeitos .....

Maria3306
Level 2
Florida, United States

Thanks Airbnb for the recognition. We certainly try hard at pleasing our guests.

Laura2376
Level 1
Ushuaia, Argentina

Thank you Airbnb for this. Now to continue improving! Cheers to everyone from “Ushuaia end of world” 🙂

Donald28
Level 10
Lithia Springs, GA

9 times in a row for us since starting airbnb in 3/2017!

Greetings from Latitude 37! Our cabin is located inside the gates of Pine Mountain Lake in the town of Groveland, CA. We are excited to have earned the superhost recognition, as we have worked very hard perfecting our cabin for guests. We hope to meet new friends and learn new hosting tips. Come check us out on FB & Instagram Latitude37_pinemountainlake!

Thor7
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

Thank you very much for making me a superhost. 

I really enjoy making sure travelers have the best experience possible. 

I love putting people on to cool things whether it’s inside my homes or outside in the neighborhood. 

And while I know this is a cool feat. It does not mean I can take my foot off the pedal. 

Time to step it up another notch and continue to go above and beyond for my guests and friends. 

Airbnb isn’t a hospitality app. It’s a connections one. Keep that in mind and the sky is the limit !

Mukaddes0
Level 2
Alaçatı, Turkey

Ege Denizi'nin en muhteşem konumu Alaçatı'dan sevgiler. Antik şehrimiz harika deniz ile enerji topladık. Bu enerjiyi herzaman harika misafirlerimizle paylaştık. Airbnb çok vefalı. Herzaman başarımızı ödüllendirdi. Çok teşekkürler Airbnb. 

Fátima57
Level 2
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Quando fazemos o que gostamos já é um

previlégio, ser reconhecida por isso não tem preço!!!

Obrigada Airbnb por reconhecer o trabalho dos anfritriões  que se empenham em oferecer uma experiência diferenciada aos seus hóspedes 🙂

Rae46
Level 2
Corvallis, MT

Hi 🙂

My husband and I are glass artist / Steampunk makers who live on a small farm that overlooks the Bitterroot Valley in Montana. We built our ultimate art project, a one room cottage,  specifically for vacation travelers. We love meeting our guests and giving a tour of our fun and whimsical life - for those whom want to meet and have a tour. Others prefer their privacy and we respect that, with a key pad lock on the cottage and instructions on how to use the smart TVs, how to build a fire in the fire pit located in their privacy yard and how the hot tub ( located outside overlooking the Mountain View) works.  In our welcome letter I give our guests my phone number and let them know they can call or text anytime. I am their concierge.  

We love being hosts and have met so many wonderful people from around the world. 

Hope you all have a awesome day,

Rae

Stoked on this recognition of my 5th quarter Superhost streak. I love providing guests with a memorable experience by sharing my wisdom to ensure their vacation stay is completed with ease & satisfaction!

Colleen206
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

We're so pleased to have been awarded Superhost status!  Thank-you airbnb !!!

We have found dealing with airbnb only a pleasure - the website is so userfriendly and powerful that it leaves us with nothing else to do other than Host, Host, Host 🙂  Meeting a variety of travellers from around the globe has been entertaining and informative - we look forward to our future of more of the same.....

Evgenia10
Level 2
Saint Petersburg, Russia

Hi! I'm from Russia! 

I work for tourists 5,5 years!

I love to travel! And I know how important it is for the traveler to the place where he lives. It affects the impression of the city .

AnneMarie194
Level 1
South Holland, Netherlands

Love it !!