Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Aaron964
Level 1
Kennebunk, ME

Ahhhh Yes!  Finally back on the SuperHost train!  I’m wondering if there is anyone out there that might be able to help?  I’m currently looking to grow my business through the acquisition of existing portfolios.  If there is anyone out there with experience using this strategy to grow their door count, I would love to chat! 

Hi Aaron,

Where I started was I requested a list of the Airbnb's registered with our city.  The list contained the addresses of the Airbnb's but some of the more personal information of the owner's on the list.  However, I was able to find other information from the internet such as the county recorders online site.  Then I mailed out my business card and introduce myself. 

Julie's Mile High Gems
Charles1447
Level 1
Biggar, United Kingdom

Hi, 

I'm Charles from Biggar in the Scottish Borders. Astonished to be awarded the title of Superhost. All we've been doing in our home since May of this year in this small farming town is to offer our guests a  memorable stop-off (for the right reasons) as they pass through. 

Loving the variety of guests and their stories - from bikers to hikers it's been great fun. Always ready to learn and share.

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hello @Charles1447 

Congratulations on your Superhost status from a fellow Scottish Borderer!

Your listings are gorgeous.

Long may your Superhost status last!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

David9385
Level 2
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

That's very encouraging considering we just started our first airbnb in July. Thank you.

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@David9385 @Lori2314 @Ruby167 

Two words: Summer Release

Search for it here on the CC and you will see what I mean.

Alex939
Level 10
Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Thank you @Lizzie for making us feel so special!

And thank you Airbnb for the opportunity!

Nickie3
Level 2
Medbourne, United Kingdom

Yes, thanks for making me Superhost twice running - we hosts in Medbourne, Market Harborough, Leicestershire and although it is a tiny beautiful village in the countryside, it never ceases to amaze me the variety of guests and their reasons for staying.  Who knew!

The easiest way to become a superhost is to put youself as if you were the guest!

So true 🤹‍♀️🎈🥂🎶🎉

I got this today and I'm super excitedI got this today and I'm super excited

Wendy187
Level 4
Taos, NM

11 in a row & counting; Thanks & hello! 

Wow 11 years?

The superhost status gets renewed every three months. So Wendy has got it in over two years and a half in a row