Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
K129
Level 2
Walnut Creek, CA

Thanks, Airbnb! We work hard at providing real hospitality for our guests. It is nice to be recognized. 

Nalini14
Level 3
Reading, United Kingdom

Thank you Airbnb, I could not agree more with @K129 

Airbnb beside IKEA Reading~London
Dennis734
Level 2
Quebec, Canada

Happy New Year to all. Had a fire on the ice (in my backyard) to ring in the New Year. What were all of you up to?20201218_182500.jpg

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Love this pic @Dennis734! Hope you had a great time 🙂. Perhaps a silly question, but how thick is that ice? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Sariya0
Level 5
Mumbai, India

Many thanks Airbnb !

Wishing everyone the best time ahead yet!

Seasons Greetings and a Very Happy New Year!!!IMG-1658.jpg

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Happy New Year @Sariya0! 🎉

-----

Robert5713
Level 1
Cluj-Napoca, Romania

Thanks Airbnb, it is an privilege and a honour to get this award. Also is makes me realise that i have a duty to keep up the good work. So, chers to all of us who did a fine job and are still doing things!

I'm so glad.I'm from Transilvania, Romania, from  Cluj-Napoca town and my super host apartament is right in the old town. It belong to my grandma, but now i turned it into "casa Silvia" to honour her name and memory.

Thanks grandma, Silvia! 

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

That's lovely, @Robert5713! Sharing your grandmother's story with the the world sounds like a beautiful way to pay tribute to her 🙂

Congrats on your Superhost status!

Pann0
Level 1
Thailand

Hi Lizzie,

Beautiful Superhost sign and very nice touch.Beach Villa Pool.jpg

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing @Pann0! I would love to dive into that pool 🙂

-----

Samantha454
Level 2
Wales, United Kingdom

Fabulous, so pleased to receive another Superhost award. We’ve been Airbnb hosts for just over a year and so far it’s been a thoroughly enjoyable experience! 

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Samantha454 it sounds like you've had a great start! Congrats on being a Superhost and here is to many more enjoyable years of hosting 🥂

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Thanks @Lizzie   and all those who have provided their input here in CC for all your support  to keep on trying harder to achieve goals.

I can finally say I've achieved Super Host status now twice in a row at Central To All Home and Location, in Remuera, Auckland, New Zealand.

Super thanks to the Super Hosts and others who came to stay who helped me achieve this.

I look forward to meeting more of our locals and others who finally make it to our shores when they are visiting Auckland.

See you soon !!

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Helen427 wrote:

I can finally say I've achieved Super Host status now twice in a row at Central To All Home and Location, in Remuera, Auckland, New Zealand.

Super thanks to the Super Hosts and others who came to stay who helped me achieve this.

@Helen427 Congrats, that's fantastic news to start the month right!

I'd love to come visit your shores one of these days, i's a wonderful country I've always had on my list but never got a chance to travel to. I'm sure many more like me are dreaming of coming over ... what are your guests often most excited about visiting, or what is it you advise them to do as a must?

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

António22
Level 2
Porto, Portugal

Thanks all those visited me and have provided their input here to keep on trying harder to achieve goals.
I achieved Super Host status several times in a row here in Oporto, Portugal.
Super thanks to all who helped me achieve this.
I look forward to meeting more of our locals and others who finally make it possible.