Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781

Thanks Airbnb for the award. It recognize the effort hostig and the preocupation about the travel experience. Hope improving and getting even better. Gracias!

Najat3
Level 2
Providence, RI

Thank YOU! Finally I am a Super Duper Host!

So happy and delighted

Cheers

❤️ Welcome to my home in Cambridge, MAWelcome to my home in Cambridge, MA

Greisy0
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

Thank you all from Cuba 🇨🇺!!!!

MarieTherese5
Level 2
Galway, Ireland

Thank you once again Airbnb for the Superhost reward. 

With very best wishes.

Yours in gratitude, 

Marie Therese 

Carlos52
Level 2
Cartagena, Colombia

Hello everyone. Very happy to be part of this exclusive global community. I invite you all to come to Cartagena, Colombia and check out my place. 

Casa El Carretero - CartagenaCasa El Carretero - Cartagena

Paul1148
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Thank you Airbnb, that Camelia 33 on the Como Lake in Acquaseria becomes a hot spot for many guests.

I like it too, with my wife Lucia to book other Airbnb's!

So now i can look by all the new superhosts.

Very best wishes, Paul

Victor381
Level 2
Miami, FL

Great being a part of the super host family. Thinking about the Caribbean??? How about “Paradise” in the Turks and Caicos islands. Tranquil, cozy, great restaurants....placid aquamarine waters. 

David_Jenny0
Level 2
Torroella de Montgrí, Spain

Thanks so much Airbnb! We're sopleased to have made Superhost status... our only regret is that we didnt start hosting sooner.... 😉

Rubén31
Level 1
Guadalupe, Mexico

Thank U.! Happy to be part of this increible community!

Jennifer976
Level 8
Calgary, Canada

I've really enjoyed meeting the women that have come to stay at my home.  I'm both central and close to 2 hospitals so I get nurses and doctors as well as patients and family of patients and it makes me feel good to be able to provide them with a clean and calming place to relax after a stressful or painful day.  I'm still debating whether or not to add breakfast to the stay.   Is there anyone on here with any experience and advise on providing breakfast to guests??

Charlie153
Level 2
Tucson, AZ

Well been a super host now 6 times in a row. I am very proud of my listing and makes guest feel like it is there own home. Is always a little challenge to host new people from all walks of life but make there stay as easy and fun as possible.

Valentina431
Level 2
Rosignano Marittimo, Italy

Hi to everyone!

Many thanks to Airbnb: I really enjoy hosting and share my home with Airbnb guests. I had only positive experiences. 

Stay tuned. 

Valentina (Nella Magione) from Rosignano Marittimo - Italy

Taunya0
Level 1
Foxborough, MA

Just treating my guests the way I would like to be treated! Thank you!

Cynthia102
Level 2
Nashville, TN

AirBNB the dream of being an innkeeper and host was relaized almost 2 years ago after 15 years of dreaming. So much has happened since then. Being able to lend the 21 + years of being a business traveler experience to the world continues to fulfull a love of people and life. 

Thanks again for honoring the hardwork and dedication and love +++ 

Mitsouko0
Level 2
Miami, FL

It’s been so fun meeting new people and such an honor to get this award!