Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Crystal199
Level 1
Berry, Australia

Thanks so much Air BNBfor your kind commendation. I love hosting and this extra little badge proves it to all prospective future guests.

Thanks so much. 

Thank you to Airbnb for the Superhost status award again . We been a superhost since we have started to date; running over 3 yrs now in Melbourne, Australia. It has only been s great experience hosting. We always strive to give our best to all all our guests.

LuisaFernanda3
Level 2
La Paz, Mexico

It´s been incredibly fun to be an ABNB host. I´ve had the most amazing guests and joyfull experiences that have made me appreciate this way of doing business and spending some of my free time. 

Simone537
Level 2
Wentworth Falls, Australia

Hooray!  We did it in our first quarter.  Very proud and loving the guests we have been able to share our haven with in the beautiful Blue Mountains Australia.  Our huge effort to go eco seems to be much valued by our guests and we are so proud about the positive impact we are having.  It is an honour to be in the company of other dedicated super hosts.

Vicki143
Level 2
Terranora, Australia

Feeling happy about achieving Superhost 10 times in a row, which has been continuous since qualifying during my first 3 months of hosting.  I absolutely LOVE being an AirBNB Host.  I love seeing people enjoy our beautiful home and property, and I love making new friends.  My husband & I now have many new, life long friends from our Guests 🙂 

I had another superhost stay with in January.  She uses the rent she gets from her place to experience other places.  She told me that after 58 stays, she could honestly say mine was the best she had stayed in, and she was leaving with lots of ideas for her own place.  I thought that was a lovely compliment. 

I am looking forward to being part of this group.

Suzanne428
Level 2
Noosa Heads, Australia

Love getting a second Super host in a row...great job, super people, really enjoying it. Thank you for your support

Marilyn193
Level 2
California, United States

Delighted to join all of the Superhosts in the Airbnb community! 

Renato-S-Salvadori0
Level 1
State of São Paulo, Brazil

VAMOS SAO PAULO, VAMOS SER CAMPEAO!

Mary-Rose1
Level 2
Victoria, Australia

I’m a new Superhost and would like to firstly thank the Airbnb team for their wonderful support. My name is Mary-Rose Wilson from Calson Park Farm BNB and Host Farm, Strathtulloh Victoria ( just south of Melton).

I’ve been hosting for around 11 years but joined Airbnb around 3.5 years ago and that was the best decision I’ve made to grow my business. Thank you again Airbnb. 

John-and-Rosemary1
Level 2
Woodland Park, CO

Being a super host is easily achieved if you just treat everyone as family!  We love everything about hosting and love that we are able to share and become part of great memories that our guests will treasure for a long time!

Jay395
Level 2
Manila, Philippines

Thanks! AirBnb for this recognition. Congratulation to all Superhost.

Thank you, Airbnb,  for my Superhost award!!! 

It’s my passion to provide an excellent service to my visitors. I am happy to be a host and a part of Arbnb community! 

Anya 

Ken2
Level 4
Tokyo, Japan

Being a Superhost is not easy but it always motivates me as well as nice guests do so to me.

Caril0
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Loving the Air BnB Expreince. 3rd time Superhost! Yeah.

I am ao excited about being a Super Host! I love my guest! We are a seasonal tourist area. I wish I had more people during our off season because I really have enjoyed hosting. I found my calling! Thank you Airbnb for giving me an opportunity to use my gift and give back! Ya'll come see us now, ya here!