Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Wendi17
Level 2
Sevierville, TN

I am soooo excited to be superhost twice! Airbnb...you are amazing! Love being a part of this amazing journey with Airbnb! 

Hi everbody!!!!!

Libbie-and-Bill0
Level 3
Port Alberni, Canada

Super Host is really partialy Super Guests: we are having WAY too much fun: Cheers Airbnb... it's great partnering with you.

Hi all! I’m glad to be part of Superhost team. I love to receive my guests and I will always do my best to each one of them 🙂

Louise488
Level 2
Dalkeith, Australia

Very exciting today to find my Superhost Status in my Inbox and after only 5 months. I am so enjoying the journey with Airbnb, and sharing my lovely beachhouse in Guilderton, Western Australia, with great guests.  

Raymond200
Level 1
Davao City, Philippines

I’m honored! Thanks Airbnb for this award. 

Imee1
Level 1
QC, PH

So happy to become a super host!♥️♥️♥️

Gabriela302
Level 1
San Pedro Garza García, Mexico

Thank you Airbnb, it´s been a great opportunity to serve others in my home. And make my home a place of happines to every one that comes. 

Thanks airbnb. So Happy!!!

Mgm0
Level 2
Davao City, Philippines

Thank you so much Airbnb for this award and for the opportunity to become a host.  I have a great time hosting.  Cheers! 

Hellen8
Level 2
Vasse, Australia

Thank you Airbnb!  I have gained a new lease on life by becoming a host.  Who new it could be such a delight to clean, not me.  But it is wonderful because you're doing it for the delight of others and the appreciation is shown by how guests feel when they stay.   I have always loved gardening, landscaping and designing, but never really wanted to be in doors to clean.  This experience has opened my eyes to a bigger world and I couldn't be happier woohoo

Iza16
Level 1
Parañaque, Philippines

🤗❤️

Adwait0
Level 1
Mapusa, India

Well it feels nice to be part of this big league. Hope I get to learn more from experiences of all you Super Hosts and hope I make some new friends from the world over....and yes thanks AirBnB for the honour....:-)

Gilbert110
Level 2
George Town, Malaysia

Thank You Airbnb for the recognition! 

I'm excited to share my hosting experience as well.

At first I thought it's not possible at all to host my room out as my place was located far away from town. It's called Balik Pulau.

My doubt is taken away right after my listing goes live. My listing started to have view and guest coming in.

Airbnb is a great platform whereby it allow host to connect globally by sharing the local experience.

I would like to expressed my gratitude to Airbnb in allowing me to have a wonderful hosting experience.

Besides that, I also wish to get to know more host from Penang Island!

Manqi0
Level 2
Sherbrooke, Canada

I just want to say... I don't treat my guest the way I want to be treated... I treat them the way they want to be treated. 🙂

Jose-Armando0
Level 1
Tecate, Mexico

💖