Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Dennis221
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Just got our YOU'RE A SUPERHOST! notification.  We are so glad for the recognition and will work even harder to serve our Airbnb Guests so they all have a SUPERGUEST experience at our Seattle home and West Maui Condos.  Dennis & Martie

Gabrielle183
Level 1
Bothell, WA

Thank you Airbnb! It is an honor to be recognized as a Superhost❤ I love making sure our guests are happy..number one priority! Thank you!!

Senarath0
Level 2
Kandy, Sri Lanka

Thank you Airbub  ,🤗👍

Menik

Danny288
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Woohoo!

Helena285
Level 2
São Gonçalo do Sapucaí, BR

E maravilhoso o reconhecimento das pessoas pelo nosso esforço, é trabalhoso, mas também prazeroso. Muito obrigada airbnb, pois essa parceria com vcs está sendo fantástico!

Dawn367
Level 2
Coromandel, New Zealand

Thank you Airbnb and all my wonderful guests it's so much fun , loving life 💞

Stephen-and-Ivan0
Level 2
Halfmoon Bay, CA

Hello all Superhosts!

Vicki85
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Thank you for making me a super host at last , I really enjoy working with Airbnb it has been a great asset to my place the summer house Buckhurst Hill Essex Great Britain.

Jodi73
Level 2
State of Santa Catarina, Brazil

Uhuuuuuls. 5 x super host! 

Kiat1
Level 1
Durian Tunggal, Malaysia

I am newbie. My 1st superhost. 😃

Love hosting with Airbnb...

Adam770
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Happy about this recognition: what goes around, comes around.  I feel this is how it works. We are making every effort to host in CLUJ, Romania the best we can; and here is the result. We will keep it up. THANK YOU.

Lucas400
Level 2
Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico

Congrats to all! Come and visit #PuertoRico 

https://abnb.me/m3TTHeA8bY

Martin-And-Jessica0
Level 1
Robina, Australia

Absolutely 🙂 it’s lovely, rewarding way to live life. Our guests are so thankful for the extra care that is given to them, this makes it all worthwhile 🙂 

Ryan782
Level 1
Seoul, South Korea

Wow! What a nice surprise. I am sooooo happy. Thank you guys!!