Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Karl193
Level 1
Brisbane City, Australia

Thanks for the acknowledgement. Very proud to achieve this in only 8 months of hosting.

Kadek10
Level 2
Bali, Indonesia

We are very proud to be a SuperHost three times in a row and an Airbnb Plus member in our villa Pondok Catu in Ubud Bali...

Rev1
Level 1
Olongapo, Philippines

Thank you Airbnb for this award. Congratulations to all superhosts. 

Tina650
Level 1
Aneby, Sweden

Oh thank you Airbnb 🙂 

Didit0
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Thank you Airbnb! I'm so happy for this achievement!

It's been fun on the way of becoming a superhost!

Daryl8
Level 2
Philippines

6x in a row! Thanks Airbnb! More perks for superhosts pls! = )

Thank you, I and my wife are so excited and was striving so hard to meet this goal ! ! We will continue working to make our guests's experience even better !

Hello everyone! Its nice to get that super host status when you take the time to add those extra touches 

Nikolay44
Level 1
Kaliningrad, Russia

Спасибо AirBnb за статус суперхозяин!

Thank you! We are so excited and happy to see the result of our hard work.

congratulations to everyone! Mark and Anne

Gisela84
Level 1
Madrid, Spain

19 times super host in a row! I’ve been a host since 2013 and it’s an honor to receive this award each time!

Milica37
Level 1
BG, Serbia

Hello dear all! I'm happy to be part of amazing Arbnb community. Best regards from lovely Belgrade and welcome :-)!

Marjon7
Level 1
Eindhoven, Netherlands

Thanks for the status for the 7th time, but also thanks to my wonderful guests!!😍

Lea177
Level 1
Podstrana, Croatia

I’m so happy,thank you Airbnb.You are the bestttt❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kenshirou0
Level 1
Nago, Japan

It has been a superhost for 7 consecutive years.
Thanks to Airbnb, I was able to meet many travelers.
We keep super host from now on and offer comfortable hotel to traveler.
Thank you Airbnb.